After watching Bradford v millwall

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

This years defeat was worse. Expectations were raised and we should have performed better.

But if we had lost in the final this year, that would have been a lot lot worse. Two defeats at Wembley, no thanks.

True....but it would have been nice to have got there....

7 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

1st club to ever have fans invade the pitch.

Surprise surprise 

Them and scrubbers fans are exactly the same 

Vile little tinpot club. 

40 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Brought all the pain back again of last season's final just how close you can be and how so far. 

In hindsight I think it's best to go out in semis as even though it does hurt.it don't hurt as much as a final defeat 

Completely disagree. 

Last season we were beaten by a better team, that pulled off an absolute worldy that befits a winner to any game. 

It hurt, but I could get over it, as I felt we'd overachieved to get there. 

This season we were playing a side that we'd already beaten twice. Went ahead, and seemed to be in control. Then concede a bobbar own goal, and get dumped out on penalties. 

What should have been an incredible night at home under the lights ended being one of the most painful experiences in all my years of watching football. 

I'm jealous. They managed to score in last season's final (we didn't even get that) then this season go one better.

But I'm pleased they have come up - we always do well at The Den and it's another local game for me to attend.

52 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Brought all the pain back again of last season's final just how close you can be and how so far. 

In hindsight I think it's best to go out in semis as even though it does hurt.it don't hurt as much as a final defeat 

I'm already pretty much over it already. I still think about last years final though.

42 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Nah. Expensive and another heartbreak having to travel all the way back. If we were meant to lose in these play offs glad it was in the semi.

'Travel all the way back'.

it's two bleeding hours!