Season ticket sales last year

23 minutes ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

Anyone know what the maximum we can sell is?

is it a percentage of the total available seats 

30k , but 10 k have to be covered in netting outside the stadium. 

When I went into the club shop to pay for mine & my sons season ticket the lady at the till told me we had sold 21k last season & we had sold 3k from the new reserve list

.She also told me they still had to contact 600 more people.

So I reckon when the tickets go back on sale we may have over 25k season ticket holders 

6 hours ago, dazaston said:

When I went into the club shop to pay for mine & my sons season ticket the lady at the till told me we had sold 21k last season & we had sold 3k from the new reserve list

.She also told me they still had to contact 600 more people.

So I reckon when the tickets go back on sale we may have over 25k season ticket holders 

If we achieve anything  near 25k I would be happily amazed. 

38 minutes ago, Geedee said:

If we achieve anything  near 25k I would be happily amazed. 

I know of several people that didn't have one last year and have for next season (me included). I don't know of any that aren't renewing.

Whether you agree with the potd pricing or not (I don't) the culture has been changed. I sat down and tried to apply a bit of logic to what the potd prices might have been in the PL, given that the phase one prices could have been for a 19 game season ticket.....

Family stand adult price.... £555

Divide that by 19 gives you cost per game (cpg) - £29.21.

This is first phase - second phase (probably last chance to buy?) will maybe be +£75, so £630. Cpg ££33.16.

of course, there has to be a saving per game for season ticket holders- even on member pricing. Complete guess, but I would think that's been around £5 per game this season, or £10 on non member potd pricing. 

That means the AVERAGE potd price in the PL would have had to be around £43 in the Grandstand, so in all probability games against top half teams would have been £49. 

No way was I going to feel that pain, so my choice was by a ST or don't bother at all. What swung it for me in the end was being able to pick up a ST for my 5 (by then nearly 6) year old for next to nothing.

Of course with 23 games, the average potd price will be less now, but the prospect of those prices will have scared quite a few into committing. Again, I'm disappointed by the way our  Potd pricing has gone, but you can't deny that DC is doing his level best to justify it with the improvements being financed on and off the pitch.

5 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

I know of several people that didn't have one last year and have for next season (me included). I don't know of any that aren't renewing.

Whether you agree with the potd pricing or not (I don't) the culture has been changed. I sat down and tried to apply a bit of logic to what the potd prices might have been in the PL, given that the phase one prices could have been for a 19 game season ticket.....

Family stand adult price.... £555

Divide that by 19 gives you cost per game (cpg) - £29.21.

This is first phase - second phase (probably last chance to buy?) will maybe be +£75, so £630. Cpg ££33.16.

of course, there has to be a saving per game for season ticket holders- even on member pricing. Complete guess, but I would think that's been around £5 per game this season, or £10 on non member potd pricing. 

That means the AVERAGE potd price in the PL would have had to be around £43 in the Grandstand, so in all probability games against top half teams would have been £49. 

No way was I going to feel that pain, so my choice was by a ST or don't bother at all. What swung it for me in the end was being able to pick up a ST for my 5 (by then nearly 6) year old for next to nothing.

Of course with 23 games, the average potd price will be less now, but the prospect of those prices will have scared quite a few into committing. Again, I'm disappointed by the way our  Potd pricing has gone, but you can't deny that DC is doing his level best to justify it with the improvements being financed on and off the pitch.

Good post I totally agree that sadly from my point of view the club  has moved successfully to season ticket model. 

But 25k is still a big number we will see