150th Year

We could potentially have a good season ending with promotion rather than our 150th year being spent sat near the foot of the Prem in a relegation fight.

Wouldn't it be nice to look back at this momentus time in years to come and say we won promotion to the Prem in this landmark year of celebration instead of being relegated back to the Championship.

Thought I would try something positive as, understandably, there is a lot of negativity at the moment.

4 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Been cancelled due to lack of interest on here...we're wearing all black all season...cyanide tab company however is doing a blue and white stripe pill case though

See that started negative and then finished on a positive note. Maybe my positivity is rubbing off lol

4 hours ago, Deadbeat Owl said:

We could potentially have a good season ending with promotion rather than our 150th year being spent sat near the foot of the Prem in a relegation fight.

Wouldn't it be nice to look back at this momentus time in years to come and say we won promotion to the Prem in this landmark year of celebration instead of being relegated back to the Championship.

Thought I would try something positive as, understandably, there is a lot of negativity at the moment.

Good shout Sir 

4 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

This is our 150th year. 

This.

It's not exactly rocket science. Our 150th year ends on our 150th anniversary.

Just like your first year of being alive ends on your first birthday.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

4 hours ago, AMB1867 said:

It would be amazing if we went up in our 150th year.

But you talk about being near the bottom of the PL. Let's be fair, apart from 7 places places in that league, anyone can finish absolutely anywhere.

That is a fair point, it could have been possible that we would have nice midtable PL finish.

Unfortunately we won't know now until the 2018-2019 season.

4 hours ago, Neal M said:

This.

It's not exactly rocket science. Our 150th year ends on our 150th anniversary.

Just like your first year of being alive ends on your first birthday.

Agreed, but rather like a big birthday we are celebrating when we get there.