Two days after the Lord Mayor un-workable up....

44 minutes ago, Jon Adam said:

So Friday comes and I'm still not over it.  I'm angry, pissed off and just generally disillusioned.  To lose in such a way particular against the club situated where you used to live hurts like a ***** and I'm actually avoiding friends and ex friends on social media purely because I can't be doing with the smart mouth bullshit.  I AM a bad loser.  If it doesn't hurt, you don't care, I'd give my right arm to a) be younger b) to be physically fit enough to play for Wednesday and c) just able to be in their positions.  I literally cannot face smug opposition, both from Huddersfield and also those piggies who can't resist getting a cheap dig in.  I'm angry at Rhodes for electing not to take a penalty and I'm angry at Hutch and Forestieri for missing.  I'm angry about the own goal and not closing up shop to try and prevent them scoring at which point a 1-0 win would see Wembley.  I'm angry at empty idealistic promises about promotion in two years, about poor tactics being used when they clearly haven't worked before.  Carlos seemed like the man when he came in, we got to Wembley and missed out to a wonder goal, but that was on the back of poor team selection, then this time, the same poor team selected, one or two bad injuries and people's inability to put the ball in the net from 12 yards and we've un-workable it again.

Chansiri says he loves our club, well now is the time to prove it.  Make your next move VERY wisely.

And there ladies and gentlemen is modern society in a nutshell. It's all about me, me, me and I want it now, now, now.

1 hour ago, Jon Adam said:

So Friday comes and I'm still not over it.  I'm angry, pissed off and just generally disillusioned.  To lose in such a way particular against the club situated where you used to live hurts like a ***** and I'm actually avoiding friends and ex friends on social media purely because I can't be doing with the smart mouth bullshit.  I AM a bad loser.  If it doesn't hurt, you don't care, I'd give my right arm to a) be younger b) to be physically fit enough to play for Wednesday and c) just able to be in their positions.  I literally cannot face smug opposition, both from Huddersfield and also those piggies who can't resist getting a cheap dig in.  I'm angry at Rhodes for electing not to take a penalty and I'm angry at Hutch and Forestieri for missing.  I'm angry about the own goal and not closing up shop to try and prevent them scoring at which point a 1-0 win would see Wembley.  I'm angry at empty idealistic promises about promotion in two years, about poor tactics being used when they clearly haven't worked before.  Carlos seemed like the man when he came in, we got to Wembley and missed out to a wonder goal, but that was on the back of poor team selection, then this time, the same poor team selected, one or two bad injuries and people's inability to put the ball in the net from 12 yards and we've un-workable it again.

Chansiri says he loves our club, well now is the time to prove it.  Make your next move VERY wisely.

Find a comforrtable chair, pick up a good book and have a cup of tea and a biscuit.

If the problem persists, have a valium.

I had 24hrs of pure sulking and being a general horrible person to be around. But life goes on and I'm now excited for the fixtures coming out so I can start planning those away day weekends.

I'm looking forward to the comings and goings. 

Im also weirdly looking forward to a few weeks of not having to worry about Wednesday to be honest.

Dust yourself down Jon Adam and just think there is always somebody worse off, I bet Hartlepool and Leyton Orient fans are feeling a damn site worse than what we feel now. 

Edited by Saxondale

1 hour ago, sonofbert2 said:

THIS!!

I woke up on Thurs morning, made sure I congratulated my dogshagging mates and wished them the best after admitting they probably just shaded it over the two games.  I then told all my grunting mates to fuckoff before telling them what deluded fuckwits they were and went to work with my head held high whilst crying like a baby on the inside and achieving fuckall in productivity.

I am now currently debating whether to take the kids away with the the Wembley money or to spend it on cocaine and Columbian hookers.

Roll on next season....we go again!!

This.... after this week, you're allowed to enjoy yourself :duntmatter:

2 hours ago, Jon Adam said:

So Friday comes and I'm still not over it.  I'm angry, pissed off

Funny that, just thinking the same in fact I'm probably madderer than 11pm on Wednesday. What a major bollllox up.

When Fletch scored I thought foookin ell we may get away with this...Ha

3 hours ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

Also, if your aim is to avoid smug comments from our grubby neighbours, then you are going the wrong way about it.

This is just the sort of self indulgent, melodramatic, delusion of entitlement that they feed off

They do say as happy as a pig in s***. There's enough s*** from the op to bridge the gap here 

Please understand the difference between 

A- A promise 

Which is a declaration or assurance that one will do something or that a particular thing will happen.

and...

B- Aspiration 

which is a hope or ambition of achieving something.

Its bizarre to paraphrase the chairman in this way, the use the amend quote to have a dig and say "choose your next move carefully". 

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11703/9740174/dejphon-chansiri-targets-premier-league-by-2017-for-sheffield-wednesday

Tradition

"I want to get Sheffield Wednesday back in the Premier League and make the supporters of this club proud," Chansiri said.

"This club is steeped in history and tradition and will soon be celebrating its 150th anniversary in 2017.

"I would like that year to coincide with a return to the Premier League and celebrate the two together.

“I promise the supporters I will do the very best within my powers to get this club back where it belongs.”

That my friends is a promise.

PS: I'm not blaming the chairman one bit, everything he's done for is great (except the shirts)

Edited by Birley Owl 1867

To say 'if it doesn't hurt, you don't care' is a stupid statement. 

Im sat here next to my son in hospital, there are far more important things in life than losing to Hudds.

They were better than us over both games. They were better/higher than us nearly all season. 

Nothing we can do about it apart from grow stronger & move forward. 

Thats life

9 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11703/9740174/dejphon-chansiri-targets-premier-league-by-2017-for-sheffield-wednesday

Tradition

"I want to get Sheffield Wednesday back in the Premier League and make the supporters of this club proud," Chansiri said.

"This club is steeped in history and tradition and will soon be celebrating its 150th anniversary in 2017.

"I would like that year to coincide with a return to the Premier League and celebrate the two together.

“I promise the supporters I will do the very best within my powers to get this club back where it belongs.”

That my friends is a promise.

PS: I'm not blaming the chairman one bit, everything he's done for is great (except the shirts)

I still can't see the bit where DC promises we will be in the Premier League. Can you show us that bit?