1 minute ago, Animal said:

Maybe if we get a new manager in he might find some use for them. 

maybe if McGugan put some effort in training he might make the bench ( if we have four or five injuries ) but no ones holding their breath because the idle t@ has shown no sign of doing that

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, ramone said:

Stuart Gray signed Melo mate

Don't think either did. I believe Melo and Bus were Doyen recommendations to DC. 

I think Melo, and Mattias need to be released. Its not worked for them here even though they are clearly good players.

McGugan is already released but won't go so best thing is to pay him off and be done.

Don't want to be setting precedents here but he's like a bad smell you can't get rid of.

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, Blatter said:

I think Melo, and Mattias need to be released. Its not worked for them here even though they are clearly good players.

McGugan is already released but won't go so best thing is to pay him off and be done.

Don't want to be setting precedents here but he's like a bad smell you can't get rid of.

There was speculation that Melo's current loan club want to sign him. Joao and Matias should be loaned back to Portugal so they can regain some value, in my opinion. Loan for a year, then sell. 

Irrespective of the manager we are 100% Wednesday......Irrespective of the league we are in we are 100% Wednesday.......Irrespective of the players on the pitch we are 100% Wednesday...........McGugan has demonstrated he can be 0% Wednesday when it suits................so f him off asap.

As crazy as football is, Mcgugan is only a management appointment away from being a mainstay in our team again, he's good enough undoubtedly, he's just not fancied under the current set up. 

However I think Carlos will stay and we'll never see him again, I have it on good authority that Mcgugan and Kelvin Wilson would like nothing more than to finish their playing days with Notts county

9 minutes ago, Blatter said:

No... we need to send him on gardening leave because if he has no intention of going out on loan why should we keep him fit for his next job

19 minutes ago, offalyowl said:

Haven't seen enough of melo to have an opinion on him but mcgugan definitely didn't deserve to be frozen out like he did, think that was his biggest downfall imo

What do you know about his situation that leads you to believe he " definitely didn't deserve to be frozen out ". Genuine question because I haven't got a clue what happened I haven't heard from anyone else who has a clue either.

2 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

No... we need to send him on gardening leave because if he has no intention of going out on loan why should we keep him fit for his next job

Looked a bit porky last picture I saw of him and faded out of development squad game.

Can't think he's doing much to keep himself fit.

Personally I wouldn't have let him anywhere near youngsters in the development squad.