Summer 2017 non-mega transfer thread

2 minutes ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

What a double signing announcement Bongani Zungu and Harlee Dean would make? The one's a wee pipe flashing Audrey Hepburn fan and the other has a similar name to a muck star lolI would imagine the double announcement would be announced late at night on Eurotrash or something? :stuwinky::ghoulguy:

'The fumble in the jungle'

Edited by HirstWhoScoredIt

5 minutes ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

What a double signing announcement Bongani Zungu and Harlee Dean would make? The one's a wee pipe flashing Audrey Hepburn fan and the other has a similar name to a muck star lolI would imagine the double announcement would be announced late at night on Eurotrash or something? :stuwinky::ghoulguy:

you can see Zunga getting confused and sending snapchats of himself to the wrong Harlee Dean :ph34r:

27 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Is this why he's so keen on getting over here? 

Quick, check and see if he's following TransfersXI on twitter

25 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

All that would prove is that JTO replied to his snapchat lol

There's a rare interview of that JTO/Penguin/TransfersXI kid on YouTube detailing how he comes up with his rumours :ghoulguy:

lol

I'm still of the opinion that there is better than Hanley/flint/Morrison et al out there for the price we'd have to pay, unless hanley is arriving late in January as a signing.  I wonder whether, rather than 2, a first teamer would be supplemented by a loan. Personally I'd prefer us to push out for Dean, who is better value than most mentioned here (cos no matter how much I'd want we ain't getting Ayla!) with either Hector, kalas or even Gomez on a season loan. If not then settle for hutch at the back, with a younger loan brought in and then bring Irvine or someone like that in the middle. 

I just think with the option and prices available for 'championship' experience, I can't see where that value would give us a player we can use consistently in the premier league. But maybe I'm wrong trying to keep an eye on long term, especially as long term could still be championship I suppose! Haha.

Edited by splan80
Spelling

6 minutes ago, chirpyowl said:

Someone on owlsonline suggesting we have had a bid accepted.

Another midfielder though. Not sure we need one.

I think we need a powerful tough tacking box to box midfielder for certain games. Woods is only 5 foot 8. Also he's only 23 and isn't Scottish :-)

Edited by WalthamOwl

Guest RocketOwl
2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I think we need a powerful tough tacking box to box midfielder for certain games. Woods is only 5 foot 8. Also he's only 23 and isn't Scottish :-)

He's a very good player mind. If we want to revert back to how we played first season he's ideal.

Also gets around the pitch like Lee, so A signing to cope with any loss to him again: