Jump to content
19owl08

Summer 2017 non-mega transfer thread

Recommended Posts

Snodgrass came back really well after some long layoffs with knee and I think ankle plus others ... 

 

... yet we write off some our own players who've been out injured for a long time.

 

Have we got that much fat in our transfers and wages budget for Snodgrass? 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Fantastic if true.

 

Not a chance Snodgrass will sign for us on loan, he'll be sort after by a handful of clubs including Prem teams. If he does go on loan or permanent it'll be to a Prem side - most likely Brighton. 

Edited by AwokenGiant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

 

Matt Phillips played most games for West Brom. No chance we'd get him.

 

Probably but tell that to Derby, has he's apparently their top target to replace Ince

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, darra said:

FL Transfers @TransfersXI 9m9 minutes ago

 
 

Sheffield Wednesday have had a loan offer for West Ham's Robert Snodgrass accepted. #swfc #whufc

 

 

 

 

Might be like the Rhodes deal, loan and then a few million in Jan or end of season.

 

He's is the type of horrible player we need  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He can take a free kick too which would be handy with him and Forestieri in the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Fantastic if true.

 

It isn't. West Ham want most of their money back. 

And Snodgrass doesn't want to drop down to the Championship either. :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Yet another Scottish player linked!

 

Someone in our scouting network thinks Scotland is Brazil or something :ph34r::ghoulguy:

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the reception he got at Wembley from our fans he will be greeted like a rash.

Not the most popular of players with our supporters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since when did Nixon and FLTransfers/TransfersXI become reliable? Next we'll be believing in the tooth fairy or the Penguin lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, AwokenGiant said:

 

Not a chance Snodgrass will sign for us on loan, he'll be sort after by a handful of clubs including Prem teams. If he does go on loan or permanent it'll be to a Prem side - most likely Brighton. 

Sadly I believe your right, would be a cracking signing and a step in the right direction if we could pull it off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, A12owl said:

From the reception he got at Wembley from our fans he will be greeted like a rash.

Not the most popular of players with our supporters. 

If he pulled the blue and blue shirt on, it should change. 

  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rogers said:

If he pulled the blue and blue shirt on, it should change. 

No doubt it would. But he would have to prove himself very quickly to get the fans onside. 

Just as an aside....who was the least popular signing ever? Shall I start a thread. Might pass a bit of time on till something really happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, A12owl said:

No doubt it would. But he would have to prove himself very quickly to get the fans onside. 

Just as an aside....who was the least popular signing ever? Shall I start a thread. Might pass a bit of time on till something really happens.

 

Why not; please include Ian Taylor, Patrick Blondeau, and Andy Sinton in an intro on my behalf.

Edited by Rogers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rogers said:

 

Why not; please include Ian Taylor, Patrick Blondeau, and Andy Sinton in an intro on my behalf.

Done. Have included your suggestions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn't be surprised if Derby come back in for Forestieri. But IF he goes I think it would only be to a club near London so he can move back to where some of his family live. 

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Bullen picking all his jock mates for the team ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, 19owl08 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Derby come back in for Forestieri. But IF he goes I think it would only be to a club near London so he can move back to where some of his family live. 

 

They now have 11m burning a hole in their pocket after selling Ince , so it wouldn't surprise me .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...