Summer 2017 non-mega transfer thread

Djourou and Mulgrew 

i wouldn't be too dissapointed if there was substance in the Danny Batth rumour but I don't think he will want to leave Wolves

Mulgrew gives us something different, good left sided player and I think a few are underrating him due to been in a relegated side last year, think if you spoke to the majority of sensible Rovers fans there would be positive remarks 

Summary of Nixon's column as relating to Championship clubs:

• Us and Sunderland want Snodgrass on loan but he intends to tough it out at West Ham, and his £60k a week salary doesn't help matters.
  • Leeds are signing some kids from youth academies in Spain.
  • Barnsley are offering Andy Yiadom a pay rise to try and stop him going to Swansea, who don't like how high his price tag is.
  • Millwall want Mark Beevers from Bolton, who are still struggling to pay players.
  • Blackburn and Bristol City are fighting over a loan deal for Connor Ripley, but unless he signs a new contract Boro may end up selling him.

37 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Nixon hoping info on us will go to paper tomorrow 

Mulgrew deal close.

Linked with a very random loanee.

Expressed interest in Danny batth. 

I'd put money on it

48 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

• Us and Sunderland want Snodgrass on loan but he intends to tough it out at West Ham, and his £60k a week salary doesn't help matters.
  • Barnsley are offering Andy Yiadom a pay rise to try and stop him going to Swansea, who don't like how high his price tag is.
  • Millwall want Mark Beevers from Bolton, who are still struggling to pay players.
  • Blackburn and Bristol City are fighting over a loan deal for Connor Ripley, but unless he signs a new contract Boro may end up selling him.

My pal was on Holiday at the same place as Snodgrass a few weeks ago and he said he wanted  to stay and prove himself .

4 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

My pal was on Holiday at the same place as Snodgrass a few weeks ago and he said he wanted  to stay and prove himself .

Odd statement to make that if was just having 2 weeks in Majorca. Did he not want to come home when the holiday has finished?

11 minutes ago, vulva said:

Odd statement to make that if was just having 2 weeks in Majorca. Did he not want to come home when the holiday has finished?

11 minutes ago, vulva said:

Shurrupsillycunt it was Benalmedena .

1 hour ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Bolton already told Millwall to f*ck off, and Yiadlim turned down a new contract to force a move. Nice to see Alan keeping up 

Ryan Shotton looks like leaving Birmingham, 'Arry says they've had an offer that they turned down.

I suspect it'll be Middlesbrough, if it is - and they keep Gibson - I'd want us to try and get Ayala. Assuming he'd want to come here, as I'd guess he has options abroad.

Guest wilyfox

Does make me wonder how the Hanley/Ayala speculation came about. We clearly don't have enough in the pot for that.