Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, ramone said:

We set up with a game plan to win a game of football. A plan that was being executed a treat until a couple fo minor mistakes let them in. Did you expect us to win 10-0 on aggergate or something? 

 

Did you actually watch the two games? A club from a small town with a a load of loan players and a manager with a plan dominated us.

 

Remind me again, how many shots on target on Sunday?

 

In our home leg, they had the majority of the play and should have had a penalty for a clumsy foul.

 

Of course I didn't expect 10-0, but I did expect us to go for it in the home leg. Even when we scored against the run of play, we take off the goalscorer FFS! Talk about negative.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jeff King's dog said:

 

Did you actually watch the two games? A club from a small town with a a load of loan players and a manager with a plan dominated us.

 

Remind me again, how many shots on target on Sunday?

 

In our home leg, they had the majority of the play and should have had a penalty for a clumsy foul.

 

Of course I didn't expect 10-0, but I did expect us to go for it in the home leg. Even when we scored against the run of play, we take off the goalscorer FFS! Talk about negative.

Did you watch the game? We replaced Fletcher with Rhodes, another striker. How is that being negative you wally? 

 

I don't if you seen any football this season but Huddersfield deserved their play in the play offs. Other than Brighton and Newcastle they were the best team in the league and only a few results at the end of the season (when their fate was already sealed) their league position said that. 

 

To this that we should go and bowl them over easy peasy isn't just daft talk, its plain arrogant and the reason why our fanbase/club has suddenly become hated among other teams. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ramone said:

Did you watch the game? We replaced Fletcher with Rhodes, another striker. How is that being negative you wally?

The guy is on a high for just scoring such an important goal so do we give him another 10 minutes to see what he can do?

 

No, put on our expensive new striker who thrives on service then sit back and don't give him any. That's negative for me.

6 minutes ago, ramone said:

I don't if you seen any football this season but Huddersfield deserved their play in the play offs. Other than Brighton and Newcastle they were the best team in the league and only a few results at the end of the season (when their fate was already sealed) their league position said that. 

 

So why did we bother turning up last night then?

 

Forget the 46 game season, last night wasas a one off cup game and we had a big chance. 

 

We blew it by not taking the game to them. End of.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bodhidharma said:

I quite like Heckinbottom 

 

I've heard you like anybody's bottom

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...