We will only get better

Next season will be another season in to Chansiri's new era at this club. Progression will continue and we will get to where we're aiming to be. 

Terrible night, but we dust ourselves off, enjoy our summer, and come back stronger next season. 

We're all Wednesday aren't we. 

Edited by Kanye West

Just now, HIGHERSTATE said:

Funny that carlos was the next best thing until kick off tonight.

The people on here have a memory of a toddler.

Or, read the posts pre match from those of us that were worried he would pick Hutch, FF and play Bannan left.

And those of us who thought turning a 180 minute match into a 45 minute shoot-out was likely to back-fire.

We need to improve by 10-12 points. Looking back it's not hard to see where we could have picked those up this season. 

Goes without saying, but the transfer window is key- and the most important thing will probably be keeping hold of the spine of our team....

Westwood

Lees

Lee

Keeping key players like the above will be more important than new signings.

Well we have been progressing each season to next season we have to be very close to top 2. Personally, I think its going to be ***** of a division next season. 

Wednesday, Sunderland, Hull, Middlesboro, Derby, Villa, Norwich all in running for top places along with Fulham, Reading/Huddersfield added to that the usual 2 surprise teams that the Championship throws up, that is a strong top 11 !!!!!!!!!!! I'll also suggest 70 points or so might see you in play offs because it will be that damn close!

I listed a load of them in the who should we sell thread easier to say who id keep, I'd keep Westwood lees bannan lee Rhodes hooper Winnall from the main 18 man squad. we have a good core just need a change in style and some strength and pace.

Think people need to just chill out. Some of the negativity surrounding next season, just as one has finished. I am, like all owls, absolutely gutted. We were second best over the 2 legs. But, we are still building. No reason why with the right signings and right tactics, together with the correct mentality, that we can't do what Brighton have done this year.

People need to get to bed, and look at things when they wake up tomorrow, as I will do.

The shroud of positivity surrounding us last season and the start of this season is on danger of ebbing away, which we can't afford to happen. We need to shrug it off, forget it completely, and move on. What's done is done. There is always going to be another chance, and we will get there eventually.