The Owls vs Huddersfield Town. Official Matchday Thread.

Feeling nervous as hell this morning..... gotta make sure my B.P. meds are up to date as I'm sure the pressure is up right now. Lucky pants all lined up before a visit to the shower... and a lucky dump is brewing. Stupid really, it's only football...."only football", did I REALLY sat that! Brings to mind that famous Bill Shankly quote. :manager:

Yes feeling very nervous. If we play to our full potential we can reach Wembley again. I expect almost a repeat of the first leg. 1 goal either way could decide this. Unfortunately I am unable to be at Hillsborough due to serious surgery last week. I will be at home glued to the TV. Biting nails already. WAWAW

3 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

Staying in a posher hotel than is my wont and there was haggis in the breakfast line up.  A strange start to a strange day.

One bad refereeing call. One ball hitting the inside of the post.  One miskick. 

This is what scares me. There's a big chance this will all come down to luck. I'm a believer of making your own luck but having watched Fulham im not sure what more they could have done! 

4 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

One bad refereeing call. One ball hitting the inside of the post.  One miskick. 

Fine margins can make a big difference which is why I don't like the play offs as a way of deciding promotion.

Still. those are the rules and  the luck could be in our favour rather than against us. Let's do it.