Hands up who's getting no work done tomorrow

6 hours ago, northernerowl said:

Tomorrow is Norwegian constitution day, all day off with parades and stuff happening for the kids and in the evening when they're asleep, I will sit down with a beer and watch our game and bite my nails for 90+ minutes :D

Those bloody Norwegian prostitutes have their own holiday. Outrageous!

I can't get there so I've spent fifty-two quid subscribing to sky sports for ONE MONTH instead of risking a dodgy kodi stream. Completely ruined having my mates round for Klitschko/Joshua the other week. Not taking the chance this time by any stretch of the imagination.

13 minutes ago, manicowl said:

I can't get there so I've spent fifty-two quid subscribing to sky sports for ONE MONTH instead of risking a dodgy kodi stream. Completely ruined having my mates round for Klitschko/Joshua the other week. Not taking the chance this time by any stretch of the imagination.

Now Tv £6.98 for 24h pass.

12 minutes ago, manicowl said:

Bit late now mind, but I've been getting 24 hour Sky Sports passes from NOW TV for £7 for away matches on telly this season, occasionally can get free passes too on promotion deals

27 minutes ago, billabongbilly said:

Now Tv £6.98 for 24h pass.

25 minutes ago, OwlLuke said:

Bit late now mind, but I've been getting 24 hour Sky Sports passes from NOW TV for £7 for away matches on telly this season, occasionally can get free passes too on promotion deals

DAMMIT!!!

I'm not at work which is probably worse I've gotta find summet to keep me busy and my mind off the game all day. 

Watching a late night movie tonight so I lay in. Then gym, PS4 and another movie or TV show to keep me outta trouble. 

Been nervous at work all day and reading any preview article going, no idea how I'll sleep tonight but I need to as I'm waking up at 5.30 to get to a pub in the city and watch before heading off to work.

6 hours ago, mozzy85 said:

I'm not at work which is probably worse I've gotta find summet to keep me busy and my mind off the game all day. 

Watching a late night movie tonight so I lay in. Then gym, PS4 and another movie or TV show to keep me outta trouble. 

When's your release date fella?keep your head down and your chin up. WAWAW 

Guest Ryebeena

We're 3 hours infront here so its a 10:45pm kick off for me! still not getting much work done at the minute anyway

teeing off at 8:45pm for 9 holes to calm my nerves!

4.47pm here.... can confirm todays going to be long, and tedious for you guys... I have no one with even the remotest idea or interest in football (soccer to them) here in the office, no one to tell me its going to be ok..