If this doesnt get you up for it, lets give it them

1 hour ago, ramone said:

'They only sing when the going is good. Look at wembley last year. Good numbers but bobbar support when the team nees them.'

:picnic:

Didn't CC say that Wembley officials told him we created the best atmosphere since the stadium opened?

3 minutes ago, Stoop said:

Didn't CC say that Wembley officials told him we created the best atmosphere since the stadium opened?

Yes that was reported numerous times. Even Steve Bruce said something like "I don't know what it was that they were singing but it was deafening." Or something like that. You've only got to watch the game back to listen to it and to the commentators saying how tremendous our support was time and time again. Just another case of a gimp on the internet making something up to suit his own agenda. Or to put it another way, complete bolllocks.

Edited by Saxondale

I don't think i've ever read such bitterness. It's pig like

I can't understand how they can be so confident, not only did we finish above them, but we did the double over them without conceeding, and kept another clean sheet against them at their place in the playoffs

I would be fearing the worst if it were the other way around

Anyone would think they are Barca the way they go on about their "slick passing game"

Having wasted my time reading all their tripe I hope we wipe the floor with them and smash them to pieces

Huddersfield fans will have to explain why we had the 5th highest average possession in the league this season with the 6th highest passing success rate if they're to convince me we're a hit and hope side :rolleyes:

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/Tournaments/7/Seasons/6365/Stages/13832/TeamStatistics/England-Championship-2016-2017

Edited by StudentOwl

3 hours ago, ramone said:

'They only sing when the going is good. Look at wembley last year. Good numbers but bobbar support when the team nees them.'

Wow. Incredible.  

Coming from a club that didn't sell out their biggest game in decades and needed those clappers just to muster any form of an atmosphere on Sunday. 

4 hours ago, ramone said:

What a weird thing to say. Obviously didn't watch or read anything about the play off final...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/may/28/hull-city-sheffield-wednesday-championship-play-off-final-match-report

Living in Udders many friends are Terriers  they do not dislike us but do hate the Weeds, the Blunts and the Bantams.

This garbage is just a handful of morons giving it large.

Expect they will crawl back under a stone by 9.40pm tomorrow

1 minute ago, skinner05 said:

This unbelievable atmosphere against Hull didn't do much good did it? Your players crumbled under the pressure

Be interesting to see if they can handle it better this time around 

@skinner05

did you find it a tad embarrassing that you couldn't sell out your biggest game in a generation ?