Down at the Mac - Udd's forum

Guest Bagarri
4 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

I enjoy the fact their forum name now makes little sense as their ground is no longer sponsored by McAlpine or whatever it was. 

Arthur McAlpine built the stadium...I dated his granddaughter once! ;)

I love the football snobbery. 

One season of playing some good football and now they're the next Dortmund. 

Completely forgetting all the other years where they hoofed it and played utter toilet. 

Now they're able to criticise any team who doesn't allow them to play or sets up to stifle and to defend. 

They know full well that we are capable of playing much better (offensively) than we did on Sunday. Do they forget when we deservedly saw them off at their place earlier in the season? On that day we created just as many chances as they did. 

9 hours ago, alanharper said:

I like it when fans of other clubs think they're getting under our skin by randomly making up stuff about the pigs, things like "Sheffield United fans are more passionate" and such tripe.

I don't even actually know who Huddersfield's rivals are, is it Holmfirth Rovers or summat?

Using my local knowledge I can correct you it's actually Holmfirth Town or Hepworth United who are their rivals

7 minutes ago, barmyowl1212 said:

Tomorrows atmosphere will be up there with the best i think. Brighton last season was special but hopefully we can go one better this year

Can be double edge sword...

It could change pretty quickly if we struggle to get going or score - and not for the better

fans have to be patient tomorrow - it could be a long evening..