Huddersfield Town vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

20 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Finally the day is here! 

No more Waiting, no more clicking on a new Huddersfield thread in the hope it had something new or different to the last 10 you'd read. No more checking news now for updates! 

The time is now! 

You know there is two legs right? That's a lot of threads 

3 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Agreed. I hope that they run out of steam so we can take control and win efficiently rather than spectacularly. 

I think they'll be more measured in their approach, but I hope they do come at us from the off as it'd play to our strengths. Whatever way you look at it they aren't as good as the Brighton team of last year and we held up then.

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

You know there is two legs right? That's a lot of threads 

Two legs? That can't be right... I've read so many threads saying we have to win today! 

In all seriousness today is going to be nervy as hell and can't wait to get this leg over with. 

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

Two legs? That can't be right... I've read so many threads saying we have to win today! 

In all seriousness today is going to be nervy as hell and can't wait to get this leg over with. 

Agreed - just get it done then one hell of a night at Hillsborough.

ive even had a lucky dump and it met the criteria @theowlsman 

Guest Wonder Spaniel

Here we go! Come on boys make it count. 2-1 win for us today. Their friend Foresteriri to terrorise them when he comes on.

Morning all.

Perfect OMDT for the first play off game Pauli.

Had completely forgotten their first choice keeper was out having been blown away by the performance of Real Fulham's galacticos yesterday....

Either a tight game or they will completely freeze IMO and will be nice to come back on Wednesday night with a goal advantage.

Hoping for us to grab the first goal, draw them out and then if we can pick them off at every opportunity.

COME ON WEDNESDAY.