Huddersfield Town vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

31 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Any team news yet ?

How's the pitch looking ?

Anybody else stroked one out in front of the team bus ?

My car privacy windows are closed :stuwinky:- will have thisnsprted in 2mins and 36seconds 

Here we go!

Barely slept a wink with nerves but up and as ready as we'll ever be to return to the promised land.

Feels a life time ago sat broken at pride park knowing we were done in the top flight, hopefully today is the first of 3 steps back there!

Come on Wednesday another efficient performance and disciplined away win will do nicely!!!

WAWAW

Towns record in the last ten league games  10 points, 3 wins , 1 draw, 6  defeats, scored 9 conceded 19

Owls  22 points, 7 wins , 1 draw, 2 defeats,  scored  12 conceded 8 , (includes 1 reserve team performance) , 

Come on Wednesday

Finally the day is here! 

No more Waiting, no more clicking on a new Huddersfield thread in the hope it had something new or different to the last 10 you'd read. No more checking news now for updates! 

The time is now! 

2 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

They will come at us from the start: Vital we see off the early pressure. The longer we are level (or better!) the more confident I will be.

Agreed. I hope that they run out of steam so we can take control and win efficiently rather than spectacularly.