Huddersfield Town vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Great OMDT Pauli (hopefully we'll have 2 more after this) 

I've been trying to keep myself busy all week and not think about football in general and for the most part it worked! 

Then today after the Barcelona v reading game it started to sink in!

SHÍT... its here the playoffs and the nerves started to kick in,

I've been following Wednesday too long to be too optimistic and know nothing is a dead cert in the play offs so refuse to write Huddersfield off.

owt could happen and normally does!

For example look how we destroyed Brighton last year, got the job done at Hillsborough and defended like absolute heroes at the Amex 

But pushing all that to one one side we have to believe THIS IS OUR YEAR! Last year was nice but we weren't expected to do much and we got to the final and yeah we weren't at our best player wise that day and lost to a brilliant goal to an organised Hull team,

However We as fans did us proud!

sadly I hadn't a chance of getting a ticket for the away leg but that's ok I know there's 2000 (plus some cheeky ones in the home end) there to carry the flame, sing their hearts out and carry the team on

LET HUDDERSFIELD KNOW THAT THEY ARE IN A BATTLE FROM THE OFF and they arnt just playing against 11 players but 2000+ fans as well.

I strongly believe if we can get the job done at (whatever it's called this week) stadium, we will have too much at home on Wednesday night so everyone do us proud!

RELEASE THE LLAMA 

DROPKICK A TERRIER

THEN SLAP THAT NÖB WAGNER 

IN THE GOATEE AREA! 

IMG_5829.JPG.68efe2b9eeb0615e77a3971d2700578c.JPGIMG_4415.JPG.47ca3545f6669eb89c45a55986e2880e.JPG

COME ON WEDNESDAY! 

Edited by LJH1867OWLS

This is without doubt the best OMDT of the playoffs 2017... Absolutely sure!

:manager:

I'll be watching the game on the box (with all my bits crossed) as I'm not a true fan with ++points, or a wag, or a corporate sponsor or man enough to sit amongst the flat cap wearing inbreds in the home end (previous purchase history required)

Come on you blue and white wizards!!!;;

UTFO

Right everyone. Just about to try a few hours kip. Can we all please ensure we have correct lucky pants socks t shirts shoes wigs etc. Please make sure you travel to the ground, pub Grannies etc by the luckiest route possible. Ensure you have your lucky dump shag shuffle etc at the appropriate time. It's all resting on you people.

come on Wednesday. Let's flippingdo this!!!!!

Though Huddersfield is famed for winning the Championship three times on the trot. The reason most lads and lasses around these parts have fond memories of Huddersfield is the little stamp we would get to read each November the 5th. The reverse of our ammunition would state Made in Huddersfield, On the front would be the name...

Super Bomb, Snow Storm, Crackling Volcano etc, etc.

The company of course was Standard Fireworks . It is a former UK-based firework company, now a brand name of Chinese firm Black Cat Fireworks,. Still active in Huddersfield.

Standard's history began in 1891, when it was founded by James Greenhalgh in Huddersfield. Due to expansion, in 1910 the firm moved to its current site in Crosland Hill, where during the First and Second World Wars, the company produced munitions for the war effort.

In 1959 the company floated on the Stock Market and a period of domination in the UK fireworks industry began, with many retailers having to wait several years for an account with the company. In 1988 Standard bought Brocks Fireworks Ltd. This led to all firework activity being transferred to the Huddersfield site making Standard one of the largest employers in the Yorkshire region with over 500 workers.

In 1998 Standard were purchased by China-based Black Cat Fireworks, bringing an end to production in the UK. The Standard brand is now one of several trading names of Black Cat in the UK, with the former Standard offices now the UK headquarters for Black Cat .

Competitors are still around and operating in Huddersfield. Crillys Fireworks and a further display company called 'Ignite Pyrotechnics'.

Lets hope all the Fireworks over the next four days come from up the skirt of this very luscious lady......

12661789_10153603905888462_2598664344560892179_n.jpg.568e0fa421c81bf2febe86129785d515.jpg

Hi Guys & Gals wishing you all the Luck in the world in the Play Offs  UTO Love you all WAWAW Tay Tay xx's to Pauli another great piece !  

Guest 1banana2banana

Well this escalated quickly 

only sank in when this thread popped up that its ACTUALLY TODAY 

shiiiiiitttttt 

genuinely confident, which isn't like me. 

2 0 away win here 

we have too much quality this time round. Add the experience the lads now have also....

What I'd give to see rhodes celebrating a 93rd minute second by running into the away end, with Semedo and Nuhiu joining him from the bench. 

39 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Come on Wednesday 

just don't lose - that is all. Keep it tight, no sendings off, and hope to ****** it. 

Mooy seems to be their key man - we need to be on him all the time 

****** haha. Good job we don't have a thread about the Guy Ritchie film starring Brad Pitt. 

wee pipe Advocaat is still my favourite. 

Edited by Rogers