Huddersfield Town vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

5 minutes ago, steveger said:

Ha ha would have been quite funny if the Huddersfield player who handed their list to the officials was Schindler.........

I'll get mi coat :wacko:

Someone was having a laugh when they called their escalator company "Schindlers Lifts"

17 minutes ago, F. Spiksley said:

Magic people, voodoo people
The voodoo, who do, what you don't dare do people
Voodoo! 
The voodoo! 
Magic people, magic people, voodoo people, magic people
Magic people, magic people, voodoo people, voodoo!

616ad932a0dd51cd4deb2974539a7f18.jpg

In the nick of time , Spiksley, the nick of time! 

Good man.

I now safely predict a strong lead going into the second leg. 

A very good morning to you all, especially Pauli who had me nearly crying with laughter - I think that's possibly my favourite video on the whole of YouTube. A good way to lessen the tension ahead of our huge clash with Huddersfield.

Well it's play off time again. It all sound quite simple really - beat one team over two legs, then beat another one in a winner-take-all match and we're in the Premier League. Sadly it's not simple, it's one of the most nerve-shredding things you can experience. However, if we're bricking it, Huddersfield fans have already given up on their ability to cope with the tension and committed mass suicide judging by their forum. I never thought of us as that bad a bogey team for them but I suppose we have beaten them four times in a row. 

Not a bad lineup. Big shame that Hutch is missing, up to Lee and Bannan to deliver a strong midfield performance against Mooy and Hogg, who are a very effective pairing and rather more physically imposing. Forestieri reprises his role playing off the second striker, hopefully he gives Huddersfield fans another reason for their irrational hatred of him. Pudil has been in scintillating form as of late and I'm delighted for the lad, partnering up with Reach down the left that should be a very hard-working pairing and neither will shirk their defensive duties. If Reach can match the quality of Pudil's deliveries, Fletcher should have a very productive afternoon up front.

We're two games away from Wembley lads (my wallet is wincing already...). A draw would be no bad thing here, I suppose - but come on, let's stuff them here and have a party at Hillsborough on Wednesday :manager:

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Huddersfield 1-1 Wednesday (Fletcher 22, Wells 67)