Blackpool - Match on Sunday

Yes, but I have a fishing match, so will either listen via headphones whilst pole fishing, else fish the method feeder, pinging 8mm pellets over the top, watching on Mobdro on my phone, and waiting for the tip to bang round.

5 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Yes, but I have a fishing match, so will either listen via headphones whilst pole fishing, else fish the method feeder, pinging 8mm pellets over the top, watching on Mobdro on my phone, and waiting for the tip to bang round.

What ever happened to your priorities Simon......

2 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Bett do mate, coz you know we rely on your lucky dumps, but then again, people crapping on riverbanks is why I never took up fishing lol

Proper toilets, at proper modern, purposely-designed, fisheries nowadays.

Perfumed soap and everything. Even a cafe for an all English.

Going to pish everyone off though with shouting at the top of my voice "Go on Wallace, crack it".

I'm in Lancashire though, so they'll probably think I'm doing a Wallace and Gromit impression.

16 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Margins last hour ?

25 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Multi task or what, a womans thing