Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sam779

Huddersfield Away Roll Call

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, the monk said:

I really hate this thread that keeps popping up .

 

Why do folk need to know ?

 

"Me and 2 others" .....that's enlightened me no end !

 

Please let's put an end to this pointless thread at every away game 

 

Ps I didn't get a ticket for Sunday and I'm watching it in the boozer 

This

Not me but 2k others

I'm meant to be working, but have never missed such an important match due to work commitments, I'm bad enough wanting to know the score for relatively "normal" games. God knows what I will be like for this.

Hate Sunday matches.

Come on Wednesday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, ANDY said:

I have acquired myself a ticket albeit in the home end. 

 

1020 train from dewsbury. 

 

 

Got Mickjj's?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got tix in Hudds section. Brittania Stand. Don't think I will be only one as sounds like plenty going in Hudds end. Should be interesting when we score.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Andoverowl said:

Thought all the players wags and mates would be posting on here :columbo:

we are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Paul Triplo said:

Got tix in Hudds section. Brittania Stand. Don't think I will be only one as sounds like plenty going in Hudds end. Should be interesting when we score.

If !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Paul Triplo said:

Got tix in Hudds section. Brittania Stand. Don't think I will be only one as sounds like plenty going in Hudds end. Should be interesting when we score.

At least you can wear Blue & White and they wont notice. Wear the old stripes and at first glance ........

Stay safe. There were some Chelski supporters last night at WBA that had a problem in the home end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Setting off at 9 us, parked up and going for breakfast 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the Town end with my mate who's a town fan, he'll be on the North with me on Wednesday. Go to these fixtures together every year. A few years ago the cheeky sod started a Jones out chant on the North.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, A12owl said:

At least you can wear Blue & White and they wont notice. Wear the old stripes and at first glance ........

Stay safe. There were some Chelski supporters last night at WBA that had a problem in the home end. 

 

I had to smile when Martin Tyler in commentary last night said" I am sure some WBA season ticket holders would willingly give up their seats so more Chelsea fans could sit in them to see their side win the title"

As if .......

Edited by oldishowl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me @ChapSmurf + 3.

 

9.30am coach from Queens at Hoyland. Pub opening at 8am :ph34r:

 

I'm 2/3rds of the way through a 3 1/2 hour train journey from Skeggy - don't ask! - I suffer for my club :baby:

Edited by zico.b

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, zico.b said:

Me @ChapSmurf + 3.

 

9.30am coach from Queens at Hoyland. Pub opening at 8am :ph34r:

 

I'm 2/3rds of the way through a 3 1/2 hour train journey from Skeggy - don't ask! - I suffer for my club :baby:

Hope we get the result we all want tomorrow. Skeggy?? I wont ask.

Enjoy the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, soldierowl said:

In the Town end with my mate who's a town fan, he'll be on the North with me on Wednesday. Go to these fixtures together every year. A few years ago the cheeky sod started a Jones out chant on the North.

 

And everybody joined in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Hope we get the result we all want tomorrow. Skeggy?? I wont ask.

Enjoy the game.

Best not to Dave, but I'll explain.

 

My son is in a Rugby League tournament, but he was injured (dislocated knee) a few weeks ago playing Union. So I've made my excuses and left him and the wife there until Monday to 'cheer on' the rest of the lads.

 

No way was I missing the Hudds game when my own boy isn't involved with the tournament. I like the other kids and their parents, but not that much......... :duntmatter:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, zico.b said:

Best not to Dave, but I'll explain.

 

My son is in a Rugby League tournament, but he was injured (dislocated knee) a few weeks ago playing Union. So I've made my excuses and left him and the wife there until Monday to 'cheer on' the rest of the lads.

 

No way was I missing the Hudds game when my own boy isn't involved with the tournament. I like the other kids and their parents, but not that much......... :duntmatter:

 

 

:manager:wouldnt expect any less than that from you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok. So.  

 

Home end or away. 

 

Where are the drinking establishments. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...