Last year I didn't worry until that second leg. I never thought we'd beat Brighton til that first leg.

This season however I am a nervous wreck. Partly because we are expected to get to the final this year. Partly because I just want us to pee every so called expert & pundit off by doing better than Fulham.

I'm not the most optimistic of people, especially when it comes to Wednesday. However, our run of form and the depth in our squad makes me very confident that we will go up. We've got so many game changers.

My only fear is how shaky we look when we're a goal up in the last 15 minutes.

3 hours ago, General_Grievous said:

Remembering how horrible this period of waiting is. Last year was probably worse but this is no picnic!

Then, we all hope we get through and it gets soooooooo much worse!

Any thread entitled "Horrible" gets my vote but this is a bit of a disappointment. I was at least expecting a new take on "Jack The Ripper"

Nevertheless, my feeling is it is not as bad as last season because I really expect us to breeze all 3 games. As ever, I will be wrong!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

8 hours ago, zico.b said:

Chill my brothers and sisters, it will be worth the wait.

Anticipation is the foreplay to the experience and we are all going to be fully satisfied.

Expectations are directly proportional to my serenity. 

Edited by AwokenGiant

Timely bit of Free there...Paul Rodgers playing all the old Free material tonight in Plymouth.Free were a Reyt band...Sheffield City Hall Feb 26th 1971...life changing gig for me. Ta for the clip 'masked' set me up for tonight's show, can't wait now!:manager: