I really hope we go up for one reason

On 5/11/2017 at 09:29, Spencerowl said:

No it's not, it's pearenting. It's interesting how supporting a club like ours has made me appreciate things so much more.

my first every true experience of the magic was the Wycombe game, I've been a life long owl but that was the first time "I was there" been hundreds of times before but nothing touched that game. It's great that yours and everyone of our kids will have these moments every now and again, imagine being a UTD fan and being "bored" of success what kind of person that makes you 

this was my sons first experience of the good times.....being Wednesday, he'd had to endure the Palace game 2 seasons earlier!

He can't wait to go to Wembley again, he's convinced this is our season, and has the timetable from Newcastle to Kings Cross etched on his mind. Thank god it's a 3.00 pm kick off so can celebrate properly if we win without having to rush off. UTO

Only one benefit of promotion for me and that is £££££

Would hate to watch us lose every week, then witness Alan Shearer and Jermain flipping Jenas taking the wee wee on MOTD. (none of the teams outside of the top 7 have won more than 12 games all season from 36/37 games) Just hope to promised land does not end up being a let down.

Not being negative but feel the glory of promotion is better than the reality of playing in the Premier League. 

1 minute ago, striker said:

Only one benefit of promotion for me and that is £££££

Would hate to watch us lose every week, then witness Alan Shearer and Jermain flipping Jenas taking the wee wee on MOTD. (none of the teams outside of the top 7 have won more than 12 games all season from 36/37 games) Just hope to promised land does not end up being a let down.

Not being negative but feel the glory of promotion is better than the reality of playing in the Premier League. 

Good points well made but even if it is a bit of a let down and we get relegated, we know that we'll come back stronger because of the megabucks.

1 minute ago, Bramhall Owl said:

Good points well made but even if it is a bit of a let down and we get relegated, we know that we'll come back stronger because of the megabucks.

Great point, promotion has excellent long term benefits....Burnley being a good example who went back up much stronger and able to consolidate.

10 minutes ago, striker said:

Great point, promotion has excellent long term benefits....Burnley being a good example who went back up much stronger and able to consolidate.

They are, and also an excellent example of keeping faith with your manager even if he takes you down

Edited by Bramhall Owl

On 2017-5-10 at 23:52, Spencerowl said:

My lad. 

Does anyone else get this with kids?

Im honestly sick of him coming home from school having the absolute bobber ripped out of him for supporting WEDNESDAY. 

Take a wild guess who these little sheep support? Man Utd, Liverpool, Man City etc etc etc. None of which they have ever been to see. 

I buy him the stuff (bag, pencil case etc) and all he gets is "they are crap" "support someone good" he's only 7 and fair play to him he still wants to come to every game we go too. We live a fair way away now so none of his mates are owls BUT WE STILL GO to games.

If We go up, I hope it will show these these stupid kids what I already know "WE ARE ON OUR WAY" and are a great side and have a wonderful future. 

Stick with us my boy 

IMG_6596.JPG

IMG_6599.JPG

IMG_6601.JPG

IMG_6602.JPG

Get this shared all over facebook and twitter....if that's not motivation to win I don't know what is!

Just now, Jon Adam said:

Get this shared all over facebook and twitter....if that's not motivation to win I don't know what is!

Would love too but don't have them, feel free to send it tho. I feel really strongly about this, how else can you motivate footballers who have everything financially? These types of things should be it

On 10/05/2017 at 23:52, Spencerowl said:

My lad. 

Does anyone else get this with kids?

Im honestly sick of him coming home from school having the absolute bobber ripped out of him for supporting WEDNESDAY. 

Take a wild guess who these little sheep support? Man Utd, Liverpool, Man City etc etc etc. None of which they have ever been to see. 

I buy him the stuff (bag, pencil case etc) and all he gets is "they are crap" "support someone good" he's only 7 and fair play to him he still wants to come to every game we go too. We live a fair way away now so none of his mates are owls BUT WE STILL GO to games.

If We go up, I hope it will show these these stupid kids what I already know "WE ARE ON OUR WAY" and are a great side and have a wonderful future. 

Stick with us my boy 

IMG_6596.JPG

IMG_6599.JPG

IMG_6601.JPG

IMG_6602.JPG

Just shows how short Bannan is. 

Agree with everything in this post-need to continue on this (general) upward path of the last three years in order to capture the support of tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Just shows how short Bannan is. 

Agree with everything in this post-need to continue on this (general) upward path of the last three years in order to capture the support of tomorrow.

I've had a '1' in my little box in the right hand cornerback of the screen for months and couldn't work out why. That's why I commented on such an old post. 

Thanks he does, little man is an owl through and through