Sign in to follow this  

Fulham are this years Brighton. 

Hopefully they'll go the same way as they did last year.

1 hour ago, Azzy said:

Adrian Durham last night said 'work wise he would want Fulham or Reading to go up' but for footballing reasons he wants Wednesday to go up.

Goughie wanted Huddersfield.

Would that be goughie the barnsley/ spurs/ mk fakes fan ? lol

• Agree 4

Fulham going up is ideal for Talksport. 

Suits their London agenda and we are a bigger "catch" for them in terms of trying to prompt irate callers. 

Talksport are legitimately part of the reason we need to knock the Lepp straight the f*ck down if we go up. Not that I personally care, but the more gutter elements of the media like them will make such a song and dance of Liverpool playing at Hillsborough. It's just a hassle and a load of negative press everybody can do without. 

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, aeroswfc said:

Garbage radio station. 

Rubbish.

I often don't agree with them, but it can make good radio.

Edited by Dave78
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

Fulham going up is ideal for Talksport. 

Suits their London agenda and we are a bigger "catch" for them in terms of trying to prompt irate callers. 

Talksport are legitimately part of the reason we need to knock the Lepp straight the f*ck down if we go up. Not that I personally care, but the more gutter elements of the media like them will make such a song and dance of Liverpool playing at Hillsborough. It's just a hassle and a load of negative press everybody can do without. 

Don't believe that for  second.

1 hour ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

Just turned over from Radio Sheffield's "what's in your garden shed" phone in :duntmatter:

Good job it wasn't me on the programme, it would have to be aired after the water shed:ph34r:

I don't mind Talksport, some of the presenters I would cheerfully stab in the face, but there are some really good ones as well, and some entertaining and informative shows.

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, Chris Bart-Wilson said:

Talk Sport? Talk poo more like

Radio Chatshit 

2 minutes ago, F. Spiksley said:

Radio Chatshit 

Too true, Spiksley , too true.

I trust that you won't be having too heavy a session on Saturday evening and will be up early Sunday to perform a voodoo ritual to put to bed Hudders 5243 match unbeaten run?

• Agree 2

57 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Too true, Spiksley , too true.

I trust that you won't be having too heavy a session on Saturday evening and will be up early Sunday to perform a voodoo ritual to put to bed Hudders 5243 match unbeaten run?

Ha! Yes naturally. I will be herbally medicating on the eve of battle, summoning flight of the super owl in a transcendental magical power romp.

Wednesday Wizard onto it already I read earlier. He's after some terriers for his Wizard Soup.

On the day, I will be sticking to some old Crowley techniques and some dolls. Orthodox but effective!!!

• Agree 2

Talk Sport is absolute poo , has some absolute arseholes presenting and talks way too much about certain teams.

However, for some reason I'm still drawn to listening to it very often

3 hours ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

British Leyland 

lol

But they called it the Maestro. 

I'm not avin that,... I had an MG Maestro once, reight car! Was gutted that it got nicked and never seen again. 

I'm sure you mean Allegro? 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, PriceySWFC said:

Fulham are this years Brighton. 

Hopefully they'll go the same way as they did last year.

Fulham are no where near last years Brighton - none of the contenders are.

All four of this years sides are similar and beatable but Hudders have lost momentum.

We have the experience, strength in depth and hit form at the right time.

Fulham have talented individuals, are slick but miss opportunities and prone to conceding.

Reading are workmanlike and resilient.

Huddersfield have a good first 11 and a similar philosophy but nothing beyond that.

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, F. Spiksley said:

Ha! Yes naturally. I will be herbally medicating on the eve of battle, summoning flight of the super owl in a transcendental magical power romp.

Wednesday Wizard onto it already I read earlier. He's after some terriers for his Wizard Soup.

On the day, I will be sticking to some old Crowley techniques and some dolls. Orthodox but effective!!!

The old school ways are the best in my opinion.  

Getting a bit ahead of myself,  and though not usually one to jump the gun, I must confess I have already sent Stevie May on a quest to Easter Island to bring me one of the giant replica Jaap Stam heads should we make it past the semi finals.

Image result for easter island head

Also if I could be so bold as to ask you to make an extra doll of the dreadful Alan Brazil while we're at it. 

• Agree 1

52 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

I'm not avin that,... I had an MG Maestro once, reight car! Was gutted that it got nicked and never seen again. 

I'm sure you mean Allegro? 

All agro

8 minutes ago, johnnyowl said:

All agro

My Grandma reversed her Allegro through a hedge, down a 6 foot drop and onto the bowling green at Dial House Club.

Needless to say that was it's final resting place. The car that is, not my Grandma.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Azzy said:

Adrian Durham last night said 'work wise he would want Fulham or Reading to go up' but for footballing reasons he wants Wednesday to go up.

Goughie wanted Huddersfield.

Would you really expect Goughie the Dingle to want us to be promoted

More chance of me winning the lottery-sweetFA chance!!!