Away season ticket

Guest Saracen7
3 hours ago, Adam1867 said:

Not really needed.

More of a convenience thing, think there is a waiting list though.

Also, if you have a direct debit you automatically pay the most expensive season ticket.

When you apply for or renew away season tickets, you can choose whether to have a higher or lower price ticket where applicable, eg when there's upper and lower tiers. 

Also gives you priority on away cup ties - and playoff semifinals.

Definitely a thing. 

Used to have one '04-'08. Not sure if it's still the same, but as above, you'd just get charged automatically and then get your ticket(s) for every game sent out to your home address. 

Convenient and takes out all the stress, but means you have to take tickets for every game. Fantastic if we're in the Prem next year, but didn't always used to be so glamorous when your Torquay tickets came through the post! 

Guest Saracen7
5 minutes ago, liamswfc said:

Thanks for the great information guys. How do I apply/ join waiting list? 

Just contact the ticket office.

Up to and including this season, they did allow you to return a small number of tickets for a refund, but they manage this carefully as they didn't want people getting away season tickets just for the big local derbies.

I've got one and it's the best £40 I spend each season.  Every ticket automatically posted out without any hassle.

Think it's capped at 120 ish away season tickets each season.

Edited by Sam779

21 minutes ago, zico.b said:

Thanks (again) Alistair and the team - you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone.

He nearly left the club a while back for another role.  Would've been a huge, huge loss to the club.  Fortunately someone saw sense and convinced him to stay.

This season it's £75 for tickets to be posted or £45 if you're going to collect.  Then £25 per away season ticket holder added to the account.

So for an example it's a total of £100 for mine and my Dad's tickets to be posted out this season.