Semi final tickets

Had my tickets earlier in the week but decided to buy my brother one today on general sale. Logged on at 9.00 and at 12.10 reached number 34 only to find the page refreshed and put me back to 2224! At 3.10 finally bought one, anyone else had this issue? Better not happen for Wembley tickets!!! 

Logged on via both iPad and PC simultaneously and the progress iPad locked up and so tried navigating to 'buy tickets'

This lost my place and I was bumped from 74 to 2500 ( a good hour lost )

Persevered with Pc route and although it wobbled ( my place went backwards at times ) I eventually got to quick seats and checked out with no issues.

It may be a bit flaky, but given the demand I have no complaints.

Welcome to Owlstalk Michael Snowden, if you've not figured it out yourself you are guaranteed pointless usually unfunny catty responses. The sense of humour of people some people on here baffles me. 

Yes loads of people had the same problems and loads missed out on tickets. Glad you got sorted. Like other posted said external company dealt with the final last year think it was ticketmaster.

wawaw

10 hours ago, Y16OWL said:

Welcome to Owlstalk Michael Snowden, if you've not figured it out yourself you are guaranteed pointless usually unfunny catty responses. The sense of humour of people some people on here baffles me. 

Yes loads of people had the same problems and loads missed out on tickets. Glad you got sorted. Like other posted said external company dealt with the final last year think it was ticketmaster.

wawaw

It was SEE tickets. No issues whatsoever. Purchased within a few minutes. 

On 09/05/2017 at 20:12, Michael Snowden said:

Had my tickets earlier in the week but decided to buy my brother one today on general sale. Logged on at 9.00 and at 12.10 reached number 34 only to find the page refreshed and put me back to 2224! At 3.10 finally bought one, anyone else had this issue? Better not happen for Wembley tickets!!! 

That's what happened to me last season play off final tickets I ended up not getting one but luckily got one in the ballot they did. Hope they get it sorted this season