Help needed unwanted semight final ticket.

My friend has 2 tickets one on his/her season ticket  (loaded ) and one downloaded and printed off, he/she would rather give them to someone on here as getting a refund.

What's to stop people using both his/her

Id and get his/her final tickets when they come up for sale.

That's the worry, but I have told them that they would just have to trust that this would not happen.

Am I right?

21 minutes ago, daleblue said:

My friend has 2 tickets one on his/her season ticket  (loaded ) and one downloaded and printed off, he/she would rather give them to someone on here as getting a refund.

That's the worry, but I have told them that they would just have to trust that this would not happen.

Am I right?

im sure if you went to get your final tickets and the ID had been used that they would ask you for your details (date of birth etc) then when they realised this was you could cancel the other tickets and give you new ones. I lost a derby away ticket told them they then cancelled it and gave me a new one, so I think it would work like this

26 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Am I right?

As I recall, to buy final tickets last year you needed the ID number and the post code that attached to the ID on the club database.

26 minutes ago, swfc.4.ever said:

if you are worried about your ID been used, don't tell anyone your postcode as you need ID and postcode to get a ticket at ticket office (or ID, surname and postcode to log in on line)

Names on the ticket.

Guest mrbluesky
1 hour ago, aeroswfc said:

Semight final tickets? 

There very rare i'd old on to them. 

Can someone translate please.

3 hours ago, Highbury Owl said:

There was something about being able to return unwanted tickets to the club and be refunded, but I can't see anything on the club websites about how to do this yet.

I have returned 2 of mine this afternoon. I asked the question via twitter to SWFC tickets and they asked me to DM them and advise the ID numbers and they said they would refund and release the tickets.

2 hours ago, EssexOwl said:

I have returned 2 of mine this afternoon. I asked the question via twitter to SWFC tickets and they asked me to DM them and advise the ID numbers and they said they would refund and release the tickets.

Thank you EssexOwl. I'll do likewise.

I managed to return my ticket (an email to the ticket office with the original purchase details) and be refunded yesterday, so the seat will be available to another supporter today.

I'd encourage other Owls likewise if they can't make it. The ticket office were very efficient.

Let's hope the stadium is full even though I can't get time off work to be there.