Anyone arranging transport from N.Yorks

3 hours ago, darloowl1967 said:

I think the best idea would be to all meet up somewhere maybe after the season finishes say Guisborough seems about central for everyone and try and organise for next season would be a good idea to all travel together I'd be unable to use bus next week due to sons work 

Great shout 

25 minutes ago, russowls said:

Great shout 

agree..............think its possible our paths have crossed now and again russ,although didn`t realise you were owl.did you used to go to john padges playground over at jolly sailor on a tuesday night

34 minutes ago, sandowl said:

agree..............think its possible our paths have crossed now and again russ,although didn`t realise you were owl.did you used to go to john padges playground over at jolly sailor on a tuesday night

Yes mate that's me moved up north around 99, dropped off the football for a couple of seasons, but don't miss many home and away, drives our lass up the wall

Thanks to all for the kind offers of a lift to the semi,sorry not to have been back on earlier but my mother has been ill and I have done the son responsibilities.

Nice to know we have more Owls up here than I thought,thanks for the offer from Russ ,Darlo and the Whitby boys but I accepted the offer from Andy(NEOwl) for Wednesday.We have met before.

Great idea for next season to try and get a bus from up here when we are in the Premiership,we can work on that in the summer.