Anyone arranging transport from N.Yorks

4 minutes ago, darloowl1967 said:

Are you the guy I spoke to on the train from Darlington I live in stockton on Tees me and my son are going at 3.30pm if you can find your way to stockton we will take you 

Brilliant offer. 

Crikey,wasn't expecting this,didn't think there were that many of us up here,sorry I haven't got back to anyone yet but my mother is in hospital so I'm on visiting duties and looking after the old boy.

Will be on the case in a couple of days but thanks to all.

dont want to hilack your thread hodgy,but,was just wondering if there would be a consensus for an area mini bus to games next season,have trouble with transport myself and definitely wouldn `t want to scun a lift off anyone regularly,but,would be well up for mini bus,know 3 or 4 other loftus owls who would be open to this.anyone with a mate with a mini bus.

3 hours ago, sandowl said:

dont want to hilack your thread hodgy,but,was just wondering if there would be a consensus for an area mini bus to games next season,have trouble with transport myself and definitely wouldn `t want to scun a lift off anyone regularly,but,would be well up for mini bus,know 3 or 4 other loftus owls who would be open to this.anyone with a mate with a mini bus.

I've got a season ticket so go every week however I have to work most Saturday mornings in Stockton so go straight down in the car from there generally but anyone is free to jump in. 

As for next Wednesday im more than happy to go down in a mini bus if anyone can get one sorted. If not anyone can jump in with me for a lift down or vice versa. 

I think the best idea would be to all meet up somewhere maybe after the season finishes say Guisborough seems about central for everyone and try and organise for next season would be a good idea to all travel together I'd be unable to use bus next week due to sons work