Latest Promotion Odds

Just now, JanikowskiSWFC said:

I thought that was a bit obvious

Yeah well you got it wrong then. You meant 4/1. But even that would be wrong. If they all had 1 in 4 chance the odds for each would be 3/1.

It's funny though that you negged me and now say 'I thought that was a bit obvious'. 

13 minutes ago, whatevertrevor said:

Yeah well you got it wrong then. You meant 4/1. But even that would be wrong. If they all had 1 in 4 chance the odds for each would be 3/1.

It's funny though that you negged me and now say 'I thought that was a bit obvious'. 

Kinda was meant to be a joke making fun of the betting odds, which is why I put 1/4 because each team technically has a 25% chance, not whatever the betting odds are so no, i'm not wrong. Not sure why you're offended over internet karma but this isn't the thread for getting mad about it. 

14 minutes ago, SBOwl said:

Youre not a betting man are you...

No.

Edited by JanikowskiSWFC

2 minutes ago, JanikowskiSWFC said:

Kinda was meant to be a joke making fun of the betting odds, which is why I put 1/4 because each team technically has a 25% chance, not whatever the betting odds are so no, i'm not wrong. Not sure why you're offended over internet karma but this isn't the thread for getting mad about it. 

No.

Not mad or offended mate. But you ARE wrong. 

I would think Reading should be favourites with us close behind

IMO

R 2/1

SW 11/4

F 13/4

H 9/2

Edited by 33
Thick

Yeah, Reading finished 3rd.. but they're playing a team that across the 2 games already this season they're current 5-1 down from. That firmly suggests Fulham have the beating of Readin, not the other way around, so not surprised the odds are in favour of Fulham going thru.

With us an Huddersfield, I'm surprised it's as close as it is, given our 3-0 aggregate from the normal season games.

Between us and Fulham, I don't think there's much at all. People do seem to have missed that is was basically our reverses playing the other day, but i guess the assumption is that our reserves are actually decent and there's not a huge difference between them and our first team (true in some places, not in others).