Huddersfield Tickets

9 minutes ago, SW_Owl said:

Getting this is in early! I'm a season ticket holder but haven't got enough points to have a chance of getting tickets for Sunday. If anyone has enough but can't go please get in touch! 

You'll have more points that anyone else that hasn't got an ST.

8 minutes ago, Ryan the owl said:

Sorry to say but absolutely zero mate.

These won't go any lower than 740 imo.

Ok, guess I'm in the same boat as OP then, if anyone has loads of points but isn't planning to go, please get in touch!

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

Got 780, hopefully that should be in the top 2,000. Got first dibs for Rotherham and I think that was a similar allocation?

We had 500 tickets more for Rotherham and fewer games played.

Ipswich is a better guide as the ticket allocation was the same as we are expecting.  You should be on the cusp with 780 but should get them on second sales as a worst case scenario.

Been to QPR since then, but couldn't make Ipswich - was going to buy a ticket for that anyway and sell it so that I got the TPP but decided not to as it'd be better off going to someone who genuinely had enough points, so I hope that doesn't come back to bite me!

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

Been to QPR since then, but couldn't make Ipswich - was going to buy a ticket for that anyway and sell it so that I got the TPP but decided not to as it'd be better off going to someone who genuinely had enough points, so I hope that doesn't come back to bite me!

I think your a shoe in for a ticket.  Even if your in 2nd tranche rather than 1st, they do it so it can't sell out day one.  

Im hoping that the delay might be a bit of ticket office bartering over allocations (rather than rigidly sticking to 2000)

2 minutes ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

Im hoping that the delay might be a bit of ticket office bartering over allocations (rather than rigidly sticking to 2000)

No bartering as the 2000 is confirmed.  The official ticket announcement will be made shortly.