Huddersfield Away Leg Ticket News

50 minutes ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

I know they've got a million and other things to do (and it would probably cause more hysteria) but I'd love to know how many people are 780 or above, 740 to 770, 690 to 730 ...

I would too! Thing is i don't understand how anyone can complain if they don't get them I think it's pretty fair to be honest 

I'm on 640 - just scraped into the fourth batch so will have to hope it doesn't sell out when it can and be quick off the mark at 3pm. 

Not it counting my chickens - if anyone knows of a spare ticket knocking about please let me know. 

I know I've 'only' attended 14 away matches in the last two seasons, but I've been to every home game and countless friendlies and youth games (been to more U23 away games than first team!). 

1 hour ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

780 for me 

730 for my mate 

testicles 

Going to have to be quick off the mark at 1pm. 

We're on 730

2 years STs

23 away games in last two years

4 ad hoc cup/play off games and were sitting outside the top 2,000 points wise

what amazing away support we have

Will get our tickets OK today at 11:00, but a bit worried about postage now - even if they get posted out today there's only 3 days for the postie, and I had a first class letter delivered last week that took 9 days to arrive!

Something else to sweat over - I hope they've got some kind of back-up system in place in case of non-deliveries 

Just been in the shop, 9:30. People are queuing ready for the next batch. 

Also - while I was being served at least 2 people rang up trying to get tickets but didn't have enough points. Who difficult is it???  

Edited by Essix Blue

12 hours ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

They should have broken the slots down further into smaller points sections IMHO ... Purely selfish reasons I must admit 

I think they've done the maths to make sure that everybody who has 690 or above and wants one will probably get one.

It CAN sell out between 1pm and 3pm but they know it probably won't and those people are ok.

There can't be many more than 2,000 season ticket holders that have attended 23 away matches or more over the past two seasons.

1 hour ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

I think they've done the maths to make sure that everybody who has 690 or above and wants one will probably get one.

It CAN sell out between 1pm and 3pm but they know it probably won't and those people are ok.

There can't be many more than 2,000 season ticket holders that have attended 23 away matches or more over the past two seasons.

Hope your right mate !! I'm sweating already and it's 2 and a quarter hours away for me