If Hooper is out, it is one hell of a blow. Him and Lee are pivotal to how we link the play.  I just hope Nando can play a bigger part as I am not sure on Fletch and Rhodes. 

Bad news if true, Hooper is so key to how Carlos wants us to play.

Its crazy how many injuries we seem to be suffering this season though and weird how so few on them actually happen in matches.

Are we simply just rushing players back too quick? Are we training them too hard or is Hutch simply not holding back in training?

We just need a consistent team from here on in and doubts like this hanging over the players doesn't help

"If Hooper is out" He's not Ronaldo! Yes, he's been like a new signing, linking the team together and being a constant threat, BUT! We can still win games. We still have enough to go up! The midfield will always be the key. 

At the beginning of the season it was a shambles. Far too many players when he can only pick 4. Carlos couldn't pick his best formula. April has been by far our most consistent month of the season and that's without Fessi and Hutch. It had a lovely balance with Reach, Wall, Ban, Lee/Jones and even Semedo. 

3 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

I wouldn't be surprised at all if hooper starts next Sunday.could all be a massive bluff this. 

My thoughts excactly I'd doubt a decent source would let slip and tell Howson that he's out for the play offs this early in the week and don't forget FF regularly leaves matches on crutches as a precaution

4 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Sounds like he went to the same college as Saddams former press secretary!

Comical Ali was the bounder was he not? seem to remember from the news broadcasts of the time (as opposed to Chemical Ali who gassed his own countrymen)

1 hour ago, TINKERBELL said:

I wouldn't be surprised at all if hooper starts next Sunday.could all be a massive bluff this. 

It would be nice but it isn't a bluff unfortunately. He's not playing football anytime soon. 

1 hour ago, Dylan93 said:

"If Hooper is out" He's not Ronaldo! Yes, he's been like a new signing, linking the team together and being a constant threat, BUT! We can still win games. We still have enough to go up! The midfield will always be the key. 

At the beginning of the season it was a shambles. Far too many players when he can only pick 4. Carlos couldn't pick his best formula. April has been by far our most consistent month of the season and that's without Fessi and Hutch. It had a lovely balance with Reach, Wall, Ban, Lee/Jones and even Semedo. 

Agreed.

Our midfield has been perfectly balanced recently. Let's keep it that way.

22 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

Comical Ali was the bounder was he not? seem to remember from the news broadcasts of the time (as opposed to Chemical Ali who gassed his own countrymen)

"We have not been hit. There have been no hits at all. We still hold the area and everything continues as it was" he'd say, stood infront of a half mile crater where a factory used to stand , with smoke billowing all around.

16 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Get Lucas Joao back in the side quick.

If Joao has any hidden potential surely his Blackburn reality check should encourage him to unleash it................last chance saloon otherwise

2 hours ago, Saxondale said:

It would be nice but it isn't a bluff unfortunately. He's not playing football anytime soon. 

Turning in to another sick note

Anybody got news update on his injury status? 

Is he back from treatment in Spain? 

Has his car moved from being left at the training ground? 

etc... 

Edited by owls-swfc
On 08/05/2017 at 19:32, Saxondale said:

So why has his injury been leaked to the press?

2 hours ago, SBOwl said:

So why has his injury been leaked to the press?

Can only go on what I've been told. I was told a couple of days before the star leaked it. As another poster will vouch for. But unless this Treatment abroad is a faith healer then he's not playing in the semis.