The Owls vs Fulham vs The Owls vs Fulham. Official Matchday Thread. ***Early Kick Off***

Absolutely loving today. No pressure as such and a game that had looked like being an absolute nightmare scenario is now a kick about with both teams safe pretty much. OK, 2 freak results would ruin it but that wouldn't be funny for either set of fans. As it is, both sets of fans should be in good spirits and I'm hoping for some fun. I want to win. I want us to finish as high as possible and don't care who we play next. We are a match for anyone on our day and there's not a huge amount between the 4 teams. I'd like to avoid the Sunday 12pm home tie though so will be cheering any owls goals today as much as any previous. 

All I have left to say is stay off the pitch at the end. We've not done the job yet. Leave that to the pigs. 

Quality omdt as per. The phrase 'utter lunatic' doesn't get used enough these days, especially considering some of the modern club owners.

Jackson being a crap goalie would also explain his one glove nonsense.

Cottagers?! Enough said treacle.

Onwards into play-off drama. Nowt at stake. Both sets of fans can laugh at Leeds for 90 mins. Top day out.

UTO!