Play Off Semi Final Ticket Sales

1 minute ago, darklord said:

yeah need 2 tickets. Dont mind grandstand, good view. reckon more pairs for the grandstand then?

Would have said so. Got mine yesterday on Grandstand, but go for  2 blocks at either end as central blocks only have single seats left. 

Be absolutely sure you want the seats you click as if you change your mind you cant deselect the due to the website being over run! take your time with the seat selection as if you click too quickly it can crash. wait till it shows down the side as being selected before clicking on the next one.

i had to close my browser yesterday and re-login as was showing i had used tickets when i hadn't bought them!

12 hours ago, Halifax Owls said:

My lad and I are ST holders and I bought tickets a week back. As its now a midweek game and a school night my boy can't go (missus put her foot down with a firm hand). My mate fancies coming to the game so can I upgrade the boys ticket to an adult? Anyone done this before?

what a heartless cruel woman.

25 minutes ago, rufio said:

I'm in and just keep clicking between pages on it to stay logged in, hopefully when it hits 9 I can buy tickets, or it's backfired and I'll be place 5000 in queue lol

Well this worked, ticket booked and logged out by 9:07

Just now, Sandy Owl said:

Ok got in at 0858hrs, waited until 0900hrs THEN

in another que at 2454, there are 2 que going on here, all those that were in to the buying tickets screen and those that hadn't reached that stage yet 

I don't think there is.

Its just booted you off.

Edited by HirstWhoScoredIt

1 minute ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Me and @BIG D have 100 windows open each so that we can keep you all updated on sales.

I apologise for the fact that this slows the site down but I think you'll agree our updates are worth the massive delays.

Definitely, can you give us a current status picture... saying that, just wait til 10am and post it when it's all grey