Sign in to follow this  
BIG D

Play Off Semi Final Ticket Sales

Just now, Cpt_Hatstand said:

Definitely before, now if you just leave the queue and go find out how to do that, that would be great :ph34r:

(you log in as normal once you hit the front)

queue is moving pretty fast, im up to 767 now from 1200. Dunno if everyone in front of me is giving up!

2 minutes ago, podski1 said:

Nah - I'm at 688....but have a feeling everything will refresh and I'll have to queue again - all good fun, lol!!

If you get to the front, make sure you keep refreshing the page or it will time out and send you to the back when you click on a link,

it's probably people getting to the front, and realising they can't buy tickets yet

I'm in and just keep clicking between pages on it to stay logged in, hopefully when it hits 9 I can buy tickets, or it's backfired and I'll be place 5000 in queue lol

I am number 83 but I reckon I will reach the front before 9am - what happens then?

3 minutes ago, Cpt_Hatstand said:

it's probably people getting to the front, and realising they can't buy tickets yet

It's all about luck & timing!!

2 minutes ago, Sandy Owl said:

I am number 83 but I reckon I will reach the front before 9am - what happens then?

You explode

• Agree 1

Currently around 900 in the queue, so reckon I'll get tickets, it's just whether or not I get Grandstand or West Lower, can't really dither too much...

From twitter 

IMG_6462.JPG

1 minute ago, Cpt_Hatstand said:

Currently around 900 in the queue, so reckon I'll get tickets, it's just whether or not I get Grandstand or West Lower, can't really dither too much...

go for Grandstand, much better view of the pitch and catering is better!

1 minute ago, Cpt_Hatstand said:

im just over 600. Dunno where to sit, thinking Kop as not gone on there before and more tickets available.

Just now, East Sussex Owl said:

go for Grandstand, much better view of the pitch and catering is better!

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, think I might just hit quick seats tbh (especially looking at that ticket office queue)

Logged in around 15mins ago in position  1400.

Currently 1390:duntmatter:

2 minutes ago, darklord said:

im just over 600. Dunno where to sit, thinking Kop as not gone on there before and more tickets available.

Not many pairs left on there I don't think if that's what you're looking for, If not, anything about 30 rows up or further and you'll get a decent view of the other end

Just now, Cpt_Hatstand said:

Not many pairs left on there I don't think if that's what you're looking for, If not, anything about 30 rows up or further and you'll get a decent view of the other end

yeah need 2 tickets. Dont mind grandstand, good view. reckon more pairs for the grandstand then?

Assume quick seats will prioritise 2 seats together? Although looking at the ticket office queue and the queue I'm in online I'm not expecting to get any at all

For some reason I was at about 1100. Left the room for 20 mins and now at 2290.

Boo

14 hours ago, EccOvOwl said:

IMG_2156.JPG

4 minutes ago, darklord said:

yeah need 2 tickets. Dont mind grandstand, good view. reckon more pairs for the grandstand then?

From yesterday afternoon, towards the away end is all the availability it seems, anything red is generally just single seats left (could be like 10 single seats or so, but tends not to be any pairs unless you fluke it)

Edited by Cpt_Hatstand

Just now, AMB1867 said:

Which block is grandstand? 

M and N blocks