Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BIG D

Play Off Semi Final Ticket Sales

Recommended Posts

Just now, Cpt_Hatstand said:


Definitely before, now if you just leave the queue and go find out how to do that, that would be great :ph34r:
 

(you log in as normal once you hit the front)

 

queue is moving pretty fast, im up to 767 now from 1200. Dunno if everyone in front of me is giving up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, podski1 said:

 

Nah - I'm at 688....but have a feeling everything will refresh and I'll have to queue again - all good fun, lol!!

 

If you get to the front, make sure you keep refreshing the page or it will time out and send you to the back when you click on a link,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's probably people getting to the front, and realising they can't buy tickets yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in and just keep clicking between pages on it to stay logged in, hopefully when it hits 9 I can buy tickets, or it's backfired and I'll be place 5000 in queue lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am number 83 but I reckon I will reach the front before 9am - what happens then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cpt_Hatstand said:

it's probably people getting to the front, and realising they can't buy tickets yet

 

It's all about luck & timing!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sandy Owl said:

I am number 83 but I reckon I will reach the front before 9am - what happens then?

 

 

You explode

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently around 900 in the queue, so reckon I'll get tickets, it's just whether or not I get Grandstand or West Lower, can't really dither too much...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From twitter 

IMG_6462.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cpt_Hatstand said:

Currently around 900 in the queue, so reckon I'll get tickets, it's just whether or not I get Grandstand or West Lower, can't really dither too much...

 

go for Grandstand, much better view of the pitch and catering is better!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cpt_Hatstand said:

Currently around 900 in the queue, so reckon I'll get tickets, it's just whether or not I get Grandstand or West Lower, can't really dither too much...

 

im just over 600. Dunno where to sit, thinking Kop as not gone on there before and more tickets available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, East Sussex Owl said:

 

go for Grandstand, much better view of the pitch and catering is better!

 

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, think I might just hit quick seats tbh (especially looking at that ticket office queue)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Logged in around 15mins ago in position  1400.

 

Currently 1390:duntmatter:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, darklord said:

 

im just over 600. Dunno where to sit, thinking Kop as not gone on there before and more tickets available.


Not many pairs left on there I don't think if that's what you're looking for, If not, anything about 30 rows up or further and you'll get a decent view of the other end

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cpt_Hatstand said:


Not many pairs left on there I don't think if that's what you're looking for, If not, anything about 30 rows up or further and you'll get a decent view of the other end

 

yeah need 2 tickets. Dont mind grandstand, good view. reckon more pairs for the grandstand then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Assume quick seats will prioritise 2 seats together? Although looking at the ticket office queue and the queue I'm in online I'm not expecting to get any at all

 

1336

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For some reason I was at about 1100. Left the room for 20 mins and now at 2290.

 

Boo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, EccOvOwl said:

IMG_2156.JPG

 

4 minutes ago, darklord said:

 

yeah need 2 tickets. Dont mind grandstand, good view. reckon more pairs for the grandstand then?


From yesterday afternoon, towards the away end is all the availability it seems, anything red is generally just single seats left (could be like 10 single seats or so, but tends not to be any pairs unless you fluke it)

Edited by Cpt_Hatstand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AMB1867 said:

Which block is grandstand? 

 

M and N blocks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...