Play Off Semi Final Ticket Sales

2 minutes ago, podski1 said:

Nah - I'm at 688....but have a feeling everything will refresh and I'll have to queue again - all good fun, lol!!

If you get to the front, make sure you keep refreshing the page or it will time out and send you to the back when you click on a link,

1 minute ago, Cpt_Hatstand said:

Currently around 900 in the queue, so reckon I'll get tickets, it's just whether or not I get Grandstand or West Lower, can't really dither too much...

go for Grandstand, much better view of the pitch and catering is better!

1 minute ago, Cpt_Hatstand said:

Currently around 900 in the queue, so reckon I'll get tickets, it's just whether or not I get Grandstand or West Lower, can't really dither too much...

im just over 600. Dunno where to sit, thinking Kop as not gone on there before and more tickets available.

2 minutes ago, darklord said:

im just over 600. Dunno where to sit, thinking Kop as not gone on there before and more tickets available.

Not many pairs left on there I don't think if that's what you're looking for, If not, anything about 30 rows up or further and you'll get a decent view of the other end

Just now, Cpt_Hatstand said:

Not many pairs left on there I don't think if that's what you're looking for, If not, anything about 30 rows up or further and you'll get a decent view of the other end

yeah need 2 tickets. Dont mind grandstand, good view. reckon more pairs for the grandstand then?

Assume quick seats will prioritise 2 seats together? Although looking at the ticket office queue and the queue I'm in online I'm not expecting to get any at all

14 hours ago, EccOvOwl said:

IMG_2156.JPG

4 minutes ago, darklord said:

yeah need 2 tickets. Dont mind grandstand, good view. reckon more pairs for the grandstand then?

From yesterday afternoon, towards the away end is all the availability it seems, anything red is generally just single seats left (could be like 10 single seats or so, but tends not to be any pairs unless you fluke it)

Edited by Cpt_Hatstand