Play Off Semi Final Ticket Sales

If anyone tries to login in the morning before 9am and it doesn't work, don't panic. This morning they disabled every account until about 9.03am, then re-activated them all and put the tickets on sale to those with enough points.

To be clear, it was as if the login details were wrong, but they weren't. Just keep calm and be patient.

6 hours ago, Sandy Owl said:

Do you get 10 points for buying home semi ticket ? - could be important for some who need points to reach a threshold if we get to the final ?

Yes you do. 

6 hours ago, selbyowls said:

It takes upto 4 weeks after you apply to get your ID was going to do it for my nephew who lives in Spain.

Mine came through straight away, though I had an existing ID with 90 priority points that they could add it straight to. 

2 minutes ago, darklord said:

earlier in the thread someone mentioned logging in asap but when I click on the shop I am in the queue. Do you log in after been in the queue or can you log in before that somehow?

Definitely before, now if you just leave the queue and go find out how to do that, that would be great :ph34r:

(you log in as normal once you hit the front)

Just now, Cpt_Hatstand said:

Definitely before, now if you just leave the queue and go find out how to do that, that would be great :ph34r:

(you log in as normal once you hit the front)

queue is moving pretty fast, im up to 767 now from 1200. Dunno if everyone in front of me is giving up!