Play Off Semi Final Ticket Sales

22 minutes ago, Halifax Owls said:

My lad and I are ST holders and I bought tickets a week back. As its now a midweek game and a school night my boy can't go (missus put her foot down with a firm hand). My mate fancies coming to the game so can I upgrade the boys ticket to an adult? Anyone done this before?

Yep, but you need to do it in person at the ticket office and of course pay the price difference.

1 hour ago, Halifax Owls said:

My lad and I are ST holders and I bought tickets a week back. As its now a midweek game and a school night my boy can't go (missus put her foot down with a firm hand). My mate fancies coming to the game so can I upgrade the boys ticket to an adult? Anyone done this before?

Yes, I have done it for this match.

8 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Just log off and log on again.

I know that means a long wait but it has been happening to loads of people the past week.  Its a common gliche when it is busy.

Wath Owl, same happened to me mate, 2.01pm ,then 30 mins of egg timer, then 80 mins calling ticket office until finally sorted

8 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Just log off and log on again.

I know that means a long wait but it has been happening to loads of people the past week.  Its a common gliche when it is busy.

didn't work for me HWS, tried that several times, after 80 mins of calling in finally got an telephone  call answered and they resolved it