Play Off Semi Final Ticket Sales

1 hour ago, Ryan the owl said:

For most clubs it does, but now, as the club stated on the announcement, demand hugely outweighs supply now and people will miss out, so it only seems fair.

Totally agree Ryan. 

Just linked my ticket account to a mate of mines ready for the general sale lottery tomorrow - do you need to do anything special to buy for both, or is the option to do so pretty obvious?  Never done it before.

14 minutes ago, podski1 said:

Just linked my ticket account to a mate of mines ready for the general sale lottery tomorrow - do you need to do anything special to buy for both, or is the option to do so pretty obvious?  Never done it before.

You'll have to answer a few questions regarding schrodingers cat to buy for both mate. Just a heads up.

5 minutes ago, Internationowl said:

You'll have to answer a few questions regarding schrodingers cat to buy for both mate. Just a heads up.

I found the questionnaire before buying quite tedious. And then to top it off the 10 qualifying questions were quite difficult. Good job I brushed up on Wednesday stats from the 70s beforehand.

4 minutes ago, Internationowl said:

Well if I don't get tickets....I'm sure in an alternative paradox I will have got them!  lol.  Think the system seems quite fair though, when I had a season ticket from '79 through to '93, I used to moan like hell at glory hunters....at least these days there is Sky sports!

My lad and I are ST holders and I bought tickets a week back. As its now a midweek game and a school night my boy can't go (missus put her foot down with a firm hand). My mate fancies coming to the game so can I upgrade the boys ticket to an adult? Anyone done this before?

Just now, Halifax Owls said:

My lad and I are ST holders and I bought tickets a week back. As its now a midweek game and a school night my boy can't go (missus put her foot down with a firm hand). My mate fancies coming to the game so can I upgrade the boys ticket to an adult? Anyone done this before?

Sounds like you need to upgrade the mrs not the ticket.