Play Off Semi Final Ticket Sales

Guest Ash76

What is going on? Wednesday fans as Arsenal red members?

On the Huddersfield sell out, somebody has made an error, it happens and I'm sure it will have been dealt with internally but there's nothing those affected can do about it.

1 hour ago, londonowl said:

This is only half right. The reason your mate got Barcelona tickets on a Red membership is because the CL tickets are easier to get. Red membership won't get you anywhere near a ticket for anything like a decent Prem game no matter how long you have been a red member for. I am a red member and also went to watch them play Barca and Bayern Munich but for Prem tickets, you will get Hull on a Tuesday night if you are quick but that's about it. Difference with Arsenal is you have to be a member to even buy a ticket as they never make General sale.

He got a ticket for a Prem game against Man City. I know this because he couldn't make it and I went in his place.

7 hours ago, Ash76 said:

What is going on? Wednesday fans as Arsenal red members?

On the Huddersfield sell out, somebody has made an error, it happens and I'm sure it will have been dealt with internally but there's nothing those affected can do about it.

My kids are of the Premier League generation and we live in London. I have steered them as best as I can to all things Wednesday so they do at least support both!

16 hours ago, BIG D said:

If there are fans with more points then it's tough sh ite I'm afraid.

I've got a 3 year ST which would gazzump most of you but because I haven't been to a single away game this season they won't let me have a ticket for Huddersfield.

Never reight

15 hours ago, wisewoodowl said:

I've got a 3 year season ticket, 850 TPP and a ticket for the game at Huddersfield on Sunday.

13 hours ago, Sam779 said:

I've got a 3 year season ticket (South stand), away season ticket, 900 odd TPP and a ticket for the game at Huddersfield on Sunday.

Ner ner, na, ner ner.

You were lucky.

hqdefault.jpg