Play Off Semi Final Ticket Sales

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

If there are fans with more points then it's tough sh ite I'm afraid.

I've got a 3 year ST which would gazzump most of you but because I haven't been to a single away game this season they won't let me have a ticket for Huddersfield.

Never reight

I've got a 3 year season ticket, 850 TPP and a ticket for the game at Huddersfield on Sunday.

Guest Deleted member
Just now, darklord said:

Ffs I'm still  3567th in the queue.  Been on since Sunday 9am 

Hang on in there - won't be long now

2 hours ago, wisewoodowl said:

I've got a 3 year season ticket, 850 TPP and a ticket for the game at Huddersfield on Sunday.

I've got a 3 year season ticket (South stand), away season ticket, 900 odd TPP and a ticket for the game at Huddersfield on Sunday.

Ner ner, na, ner ner.

3 hours ago, BIG D said:

If there are fans with more points then it's tough sh ite I'm afraid.

I've got a 3 year ST which would gazzump most of you but because I haven't been to a single away game this season they won't let me have a ticket for Huddersfield.

Never reight

Perhaps it wasn't obvious enough

lol

1 hour ago, Sam779 said:

I've got a 3 year season ticket (South stand), away season ticket, 900 odd TPP and a ticket for the game at Huddersfield on Sunday.

Ner ner, na, ner ner.

@BIG D started it 

lol

I don't remember this much fuss last year for tickets to Brighton with a 19:45 kick-off

Edited by wisewoodowl

5 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

I thought 7,000 people had 3 year season tickets.......

that might be right, but I'm sure tickets priority is based over 2 seasons 230pts per season for season ticket 10pts away game and 10pts for cup matches .id say most anyone could have is 920 for every away game and season ticket holder and maybe upto another 60pts for cup and playoff games =980 .I think a lot of us what go fairly regular away like me may well have attended last away game for some time if we go up ,as prem teams allocate appx 2000 away seats only . the points system is very fair but I think if we go up there should be bigger gaps in points ie 800 pts plus then 600 pts 400pts then it gives all regular followers a chance to go to away games in premier . ive been to a few of the away games on sky this season too

34 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

that might be right, but I'm sure tickets priority is based over 2 seasons 230pts per season for season ticket 10pts away game and 10pts for cup matches .id say most anyone could have is 920 for every away game and season ticket holder and maybe upto another 60pts for cup and playoff games =980 .I think a lot of us what go fairly regular away like me may well have attended last away game for some time if we go up ,as prem teams allocate appx 2000 away seats only . the points system is very fair but I think if we go up there should be bigger gaps in points ie 800 pts plus then 600 pts 400pts then it gives all regular followers a chance to go to away games in premier . ive been to a few of the away games on sky this season too

1010 points at minute so assume that's the maximum. 

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

Prem teams give 3000 away tickets, unless capacity under 30k then it's 10%

On 10 May 2017 at 19:34, wisewoodowl said:

@BIG D started it 

lol

I don't remember this much fuss last year for tickets to Brighton with a 19:45 kick-off

I got tickets for Brighton away leg last year with 650 points and they still went to the phase after that. 

11 hours ago, punkskaphil said:

Perhaps if we do go up then the membership system could be overhauled. Arsenal have a tiered membership, with loyalty being eventually rewarded by being able to step up to the next tier. One of my friends has been at the lower level (Red) since the Emirates opened, which has given him the lowest level of priority, but he's just been elevated to Silver for next season. They also have a system where ST holders can give up their seats for matches they can't attend, which puts the tickets back into the pool for members. Because of this system, being at the lowest membership level hasn't prevented him from getting in to see some of the biggest matches (against Barcelona in the CL, for example).

This is only half right. The reason your mate got Barcelona tickets on a Red membership is because the CL tickets are easier to get. Red membership won't get you anywhere near a ticket for anything like a decent Prem game no matter how long you have been a red member for. I am a red member and also went to watch them play Barca and Bayern Munich but for Prem tickets, you will get Hull on a Tuesday night if you are quick but that's about it. Difference with Arsenal is you have to be a member to even buy a ticket as they never make General sale.