Play Off Semi Final Ticket Sales

3 hours ago, Smurf_Cas said:

Not sure if this will be helpful, and apologies if this has already been posted, but those without tickets should enquire about being added to the reserve list by emailing the ticket office. I had to return my ticket at approx 4pm today as the match clashes with a stag do (really unhappy about this). I imagine others may also have to return tickets on account of them going on sale prior to play off dates being confirmed. Wish you all the best of luck.

You've got a midweek stag do???

4 hours ago, londonowl said:

I don't think anyone can complain about the order tickets are sold in. Everyone knows at the start of the season how ticket priority works so if you are worried about getting tickets for big games, you have to either a) go to more games in the season or b) lay out some cash for some kind of membership.

Anyone who has less than 50 points has no right to a ticket. Im not saying they shouldn't have one, just that they have no God given right to get one and every single person with 50 points (5 matches in 2 years) could buy a ticket yesterday.

Regards the website, too busy with long waits is one thing but no excuse for dropping people out of the queue or system not working properly once they are in no matter how rare an occurrence these big games are. They are plenty of 3rd party ticketing systems that can cope with huge traffic, even on a one off basis.

Not quite true about ticketing systems - have you ever tried getting tickets for Glastonbury or a popular concert. When demand is so high then glitches will happen, it's very unfortunate when it happens to you but that's life and not really the club's fault.

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

I've been to most games this season and if all players knocked on my door right now I wouldn't be able to put names to faces on half of them. :duntmatter:

Yeah, i know what you mean. Thing is y.....

Hang on..

..Somebody's ringing me doorbell.... what bluddy time is it.. this had better be important...

8 hours ago, Smurf_Cas said:

Afraid so. 4 days in lloret. If anyone can recommend bars with sky sports for the game i'd appreciated it.

Enjoy it pal, hopefully you'll have a semifinal win to celebrate during it.

I'm trying to book tickets for the away leg.

Ive logged in, I know one of my "friends & family" has enough points but I can't see an option to book on his behalf all I get is a greyed out screen.

Any ideas, how I book a ticket for him please?

IMG_3642.PNG

Guest Deleted member

Me and my lad had our tickets secured for Huddersfield away by 9.10 this morning using the online process. 

Not sure what the struggle is tbh. The system works perfectly well when you've got 1600 priority points  between you lol

8 minutes ago, Rosser said:

I'm trying to book tickets for the away leg.

Ive logged in, I know one of my "friends & family" has enough points but I can't see an option to book on his behalf all I get is a greyed out screen.

Any ideas, how I book a ticket for him please?

IMG_3642.PNG

You cant book unless you have enough points yourself. You will need to log in using his ID.

14 hours ago, Smurf_Cas said:

Afraid so. 4 days in lloret. If anyone can recommend bars with sky sports for the game i'd appreciated it.

I don't think there are any bars in Lloret without sports on.

Perhaps if we do go up then the membership system could be overhauled. Arsenal have a tiered membership, with loyalty being eventually rewarded by being able to step up to the next tier. One of my friends has been at the lower level (Red) since the Emirates opened, which has given him the lowest level of priority, but he's just been elevated to Silver for next season. They also have a system where ST holders can give up their seats for matches they can't attend, which puts the tickets back into the pool for members. Because of this system, being at the lowest membership level hasn't prevented him from getting in to see some of the biggest matches (against Barcelona in the CL, for example).