New training ground facilities

I just came across this video on Youtube which gives a quick tour around a new building on the training ground.

I'm not sure how long the building has been operational but I found it interesting that we apparently chose this type of construction specifically with the idea in mind that it will be transportable to a new location in the future...

Was watching the Brighton game recently and their CEO was on noting that it will cost them £4m to get their ground ready to meet a Premier League requirements. Everything from floodlights to press facilities, TV gantry etc. And that's a brand new ground. I presume you can't enter the league until these are done. 

Imagine how much it will cost us. 

7 minutes ago, Dan™ said:

I just came across this video on Youtube which gives a quick tour around a new building on the training ground.

I'm not sure how long the building has been operational but I found it interesting that we apparently chose this type of construction specifically with the idea in mind that it will be transportable to a new location in the future...

Looks good... But transportable you say? 

Didn't see any wheels on it, unless the hand barbell weights also double up as castors.... 

Edited by owls-swfc

46 minutes ago, vulva said:

Was watching the Brighton game recently and their CEO was on noting that it will cost them £4m to get their ground ready to meet a Premier League requirements. Everything from floodlights to press facilities, TV gantry etc. And that's a brand new ground. I presume you can't enter the league until these are done. 

Oh feck, that will be Att's pocket money stopped for a week then.

:sad:

51 minutes ago, vulva said:

I'm sure if Bournemouth and Burnley can do it we'd have no problem. 

1 hour ago, owls-swfc said:

Didn't see any wheels on it, unless the hand barbell weights also double up as castors.... 

It actually says during the video able to me moved to another location makes me wonder

Just now, darklord said:

They just get big Dave to carry it 

Haha that's why he got that new contract last year they knew he won't play but he can work as a grafter inside lol he's just managed to get himself a 9-5 job weekends off haha

3 hours ago, owls-swfc said:

It's basically a load of portacabins that have been bolted together and cladded.