Been said before and it will be said again, but in light of Carlos' interview on Sheff Live tonight, if youre in the minority that think Twitter is the right place to have a pop/abuse someone over football then you want seriously checking. 

Scarily they probably won't even think they're in the wrong.

11 minutes ago, DielnaFromDistance said:

Been said before and it will be said again, but in light of Carlos' interview on Sheff Live tonight, if youre in the minority that think Twitter is the right place to have a pop/abuse someone over football then you want seriously checking. 

Scarily they probably won't even think they're in the wrong.

what  was said  ?

7 minutes ago, Claudio Tankisco said:

There's a reason I don't and never will use Twitter or Facebook.  

It gives moronic people an outlet to spout complete and utter rubbish that they really shouldn't be allowed to have.

Yeah I do love the having chips for breakfast type comments on fb. Times I've had to stop myself replying " That's why your a fat bar stead" But let's be honest other than odd tw@ most slagging you off will be pigs.

We get florets' and the sheep doing it to us. We even have one wee pipe on foxestalk claims to be a fan but only appears when we are on a bad run trying to stir poo . It was bliss last season I don't think we seen the wee pipe once. lol

Just now, fox said:

Yeah I do love the having chips for breakfast type comments on fb. Times I've had to stop myself replying " That's why your a fat bar stead" But let's be honest other than odd tw@ most slagging you off will be pigs.

We get florets' and the sheep doing it to us. We even have one wee pipe on foxestalk claims to be a fan but only appears when we are on a bad run trying to stir poo . It was bliss last season I don't think we seen the wee pipe once. lol

I just think if I have something to say to a person I will either ring them or send them a text.  Why the frig do people have a need to broadcast it to the entire world?  Do they just have nothing else better to do?

Can't beat sending a warning message via a forum, to people who you don't even know if they visit this forum.

Highly effective.

I don't know who you are, or if you come on here, but stop doing that twitter stuff immediately.

Thanks.

8 minutes ago, Claudio Tankisco said:

I just think if I have something to say to a person I will either ring them or send them a text.  Why the frig do people have a need to broadcast it to the entire world?  Do they just have nothing else better to do?

They do it for attention the TV version is Jeremy Kyle.