New LED Flood lights

7 hours ago, crookesowl said:

No we haven't bought them (sadly). But, as per Chelski I think the pre-match light show / entertainment looks awesome on the TV and in the stadium. 

Chelsea apparently play a heartbeat pulsing through the darkness and echoing round the stadium. 

If we want to move this club forward this is the type of thing we should be doing, in my opinion. Thoughts? 

They can do what they want. Don't care which division we're in, if we're playing Burton or Chelski, or whether it's a Sunday at 4 or a monday night.

I'll still be in the boozer until 10 minutes to kick off.

8 hours ago, BathgateBob said:

As long as they could light the stripes on the pitch in Blue and White then yes. If not,then no, there for a football match, not boxing. 

My thoughts as well

8 hours ago, Jowl said:

Remember Brighton at home in the Semi final play off last year? Probably the best Hillsborough atmosphere I've ever been in - which includes Kaiserslauten at home. Didn't need that bobbar then and don't now.

Kaiserslautern still edged it for atmosphere for me.

I’d like four glitter explosions. Twelve puff flashes. So the sequence should be puff, flash, puff, flash, bang. Well basically, can I have a condensed Pink Floyd concert for £500?

Guest The Claw

the technology for floods is not there yet, the lumen out-put and the distance from the target areas would not be sufficient

Kinda sad really - really looks Americanised like the NFL. 

How long til the players have to run out the tunnel and burst through a big piece of paper surrounded by scantily clad cheerleaders. 

Okay, let's keep the scantily clad women, ditch the rest! Maybe keep the football too for in between. 

Edited by S13-OWL-B16

14 minutes ago, The Claw said:

the technology for floods is not there yet, the lumen out-put and the distance from the target areas would not be sufficient

That technology's been around for ages mate - it's called sandbags.

Sadly we couldn't afford any when Allen and crew were around.

:milan:

I am convinced SAG would find a reason to stop us using them absolutely convinced of it. As many have said maybe on the epileptic angle.

I am also convinced beyond doubt that there are more than 1 dirty blades on that safety advisory group - someone is working against us from within that group to purposely cost us lost revenue - call me paranoid if you wish but that doesn't mean they're not out to get us

Guest The Claw
3 hours ago, ChinaOwl said:

That technology's been around for ages mate - it's called sandbags.

Sadly we couldn't afford any when Allen and crew were around.

:milan:

Im not a real welder either :tango: