New LED Flood lights

Guest samkirkman

Flashing led lights is tin pot, Hull City do it.

As we are now minted what's required is nothing less than the Red Arrows (painted blue, obviously) flying in formation above Hillsborough and skywriting "WAWAW" before jetting off via Shoreham with a final "FTB" in blue and white smoke.

Brighton's upgrade for the premier league visit includes LED lighting:

Brighton to spend £5m on stadium upgrade

Brighton & Hove Albion’s American Express Community Stadium will undergo £5m of upgrades this summer to be ready to host Premier League football next season.

brighton

Work will include replacing the existing floodlights with a new LED system, installing a new additional TV gantry and studio and a new hospitality area.

Media facilities will also be improved while the post-match press conference area will be upgraded.

A new matchday restaurant will be added in the East Stand and the players and managers will enjoy upgraded lounges for their families and guests.

Albion executive director Martin Perry said:  “While Chris Hughton, Tony Bloom, Paul Winstanley and Paul Barber have a busy summer ahead in terms of player recruitment – the project team have a huge amount of work to undertake to ensure the stadium is ready for Premier League football next August.

4 minutes ago, Animis said:

Brighton & Hove Albion’s American Express Community Stadium will undergo £5m of upgrades this summer to be ready to host Premier League football next season.

brighton

Work will include replacing the existing floodlights with a new LED system, installing a new additional TV gantry and studio and a new hospitality area.

Media facilities will also be improved while the post-match press conference area will be upgraded.

A new matchday restaurant will be added in the East Stand and the players and managers will enjoy upgraded lounges for their families and guests.

Albion executive director Martin Perry said:  “While Chris Hughton, Tony Bloom, Paul Winstanley and Paul Barber have a busy summer ahead in terms of player recruitment – the project team have a huge amount of work to undertake to ensure the stadium is ready for Premier League football next August.

It'll cost Brighton more than £5m just to fill in the glory holes in the mens bogs!

These floodlights are mandatory at Premier League grounds.  Frequency of current floodlights induce flicker on 4K super slow motion TV replays.

if promoted Wednesday would have to spend around £10m on mandatory upgrades such as Two TV studios, 32 camera positions, enhance depress facilities including mixed zone etc etc.

Middlesbrough had to spend that much upgrading a ground less than 30 years old.

4 minutes ago, Animis said:

brighton

I've heard they're spending £500.000 on dynamite to improve Bumhole lane.

I've just fitted an LED floodlight at the back of my house. If we get promoted the club can borrow it if they want to do a light show to celebrate. It's got one of those PIR detectors so if every one stands really, really still and then someone moves we could do a slowed down version of a strobe light.

If I get burgled while it's on loan I hope you lot would have a whip round for me.

5 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Not without everyone being forced to wear sunglasses 

I've got my shades on now.

Bob from next door but one just tapped the kitchen window to let me know he popped my recycle bin through the gate.

I stared out like Arnie.

The other advantage is that when I wear them in bed...Mrs Costello can't throw the curtains open and give me the unrequired shock she would like to achieve in the very early morning.

Just now, prowl said:

I've just fitted an LED floodlight at the back of my house. If we get promoted the club can borrow it if they want to do a light show to celebrate. It's got one of those PIR detectors so if every one stands really, really still and then someone moves we could do a slowed down version of a strobe light.

If I get burgled while it's on loan I hope you lot would have a whip round for me.

United should borrow that, you don;t want to get your bumhole burgled.

1 minute ago, prowl said:

Well done prowl. © Aero 2017.

Just now, Costello 77 said:

I've got my shades on now.

Bob from next door but one just tapped the kitchen window to let me know he popped my recycle bin through the gate.

I stared out like Arnie.

The other advantage is that when I wear them in bed...Mrs Costello can't throw the curtains open and give me the unrequired shock she would like to achieve in the very early morning.

Good god your Mrs must be rough if you have to wear shades in bed in case she gets up when it's light.

Respect mate, respect.

2 minutes ago, Owling said:

United should borrow that, you don;t want to get your bumhole burgled.

It's never been burgled yet.

Still time I suppose but I'm not holding my breath.

11 minutes ago, chilvinho said:

These floodlights are mandatory at Premier League grounds.  Frequency of current floodlights induce flicker on 4K super slow motion TV replays.

if promoted Wednesday would have to spend around £10m on mandatory upgrades such as Two TV studios, 32 camera positions, enhance depress facilities including mixed zone etc etc.

Cool. So it may happen by default...

20 minutes ago, chilvinho said:

should happen then, it will need alt of work TBF