Team Doubters to criticisers to new we woulders

17 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

It's like that isn't it but do people have to be so extreme ? The bigger picture is we are 100% better now than before DC and CC 

Everyone is different in their own way, some people get exited by simply breathing, others like to analyse and statatistic themselves into oblivion. You have those who are only happy when they're moaning add the wind up merchants that just love making other people's blood boil and of course there's the ones who just just love to argue for arguments sake, etc... etc that is what makes a forum fun and not dull. . . 

19 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

Sorry mate didn't think had to be a lecturer and write properly on here lol. 

Basically I'm having a go at all the people that said would be a hard season criticised when played bad and called for CC head then at end of it saying didn't doubt a thing forgetting everything they've said

Grandad is stringing them all up as we speak 

I'm not a clapper or a moaner (more of a fence sitter) My expectations this year, given the significant investment, were absolute  minimum playoffs and then thru them hopefully to promotion.  The football has clearly NOT been as good as last year but if we get promotion then who's bothered, certainly not me! 

However The season is not over yet - we've won absolutely nothing so far, so let's reserve judgement.  We could Crash and burn in the semis, lose another final or actually win the bloody thing and each outcome would cast a very different perspective on this season.

Fingers crossed - we are the best team left in it but ............