Jump to content


Recommended Posts

I presume I've not put this in the right section but didn't know where else to put it and I would say it's match day related. Just wondering if anybody knows of any bars/pubs in Venice that show sky sports or I can watch the semis and final? Would be much appreciated.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Now TV, 6 pack of beers and a gondola.

 

Done

 

  • Agree 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's the right section Jack, or at least others have posted these kinds of questions before in this forum. I can't give you any help with your question, but I'm sure someone will be able to give you a decent suggestion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know a scouse mate watched Liverpool live on sky in Venice! so you will be ok! Do a google search?

Edited by Owl in Manc
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lee A said:

Now TV, 6 pack of beers and a gondola.

 

Done

 

 

Now tv doesn't work abroad does it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jack1991 said:

 

Now tv doesn't work abroad does it?

 

No

 

But for the purpose of a crap joke on a football forum...

 

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Owl in Manc said:

I know a scouse mate watched Liverpool live on sky in Venice! so you will be ok! Do a google search?

 

Ive attempted a google search and they say they have sky sports Italia which I reckon is the exact same as English sky sports but just getting worried that it won't be on that. I'm sure I will be able to stumble across and Irish bar with it on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lee A said:

 

No

 

But for the purpose of a crap joke on a football forum...

 

 

 

In that case you succeeded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jack1991 said:

I presume I've not put this in the right section but didn't know where else to put it and I would say it's match day related. Just wondering if anybody knows of any bars/pubs in Venice that show sky sports or I can watch the semis and final? Would be much appreciated.

 

Venice Lido (or better yet Lido di Jesolo) will have loads. You might struggle on the actual island.

Edited by Mr. Tom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jack1991 said:

 

Ive attempted a google search and they say they have sky sports Italia which I reckon is the exact same as English sky sports but just getting worried that it won't be on that. I'm sure I will be able to stumble across and Irish bar with it on.

 

I git this when I googled...

 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/crosville/5258289829

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jack1991 said:

 

In that case you succeeded.

 

All jokes aside though I'm sure you'll find somewhere, it's hard to avoid English football at times.

 

I'm in Mexico for the 2 Semi Final games, so hoping they'll put it on for me somewhere, even if it might be at a weird time.

 

 

 

Edited by Lee A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are a few 'Irish pubs' on the main Island, one close to Ferrovia, but you'll have to research whether they show football matches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need to find a bar in San Francisco to watch the first leg, presuming we finish 4th or 5th it's going to be a 4am kick off over there, could be tricky! :duntmatter:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, foxy owl said:

Had a quick Google 

Inisharkfootballclub.com

Fiddlerselbow.com

Try those.

 

There's a review of Inishark http://www.inisharkpub.com/ from a Leeds fan saying they had Sky sports and put the Championship on.

 

Leeds though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jack1991 said:

Cheers guys big help!

It was worth a punt.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we're playing on the Saturday I'll be joining you so will keep my eyes peeled - and let me know if you find anything in the meantime 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, JAYFC1991 said:

I need to find a bar in San Francisco to watch the first leg, presuming we finish 4th or 5th it's going to be a 4am kick off over there, could be tricky! :duntmatter:

 

Hi Jack

 

The Englander is a really good sports bar in San Leandro over the water from San Francisco

 

Lots of ex pats etc but they will definitely have it on pal

 

http://www.englanderpub.com/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×