I presume I've not put this in the right section but didn't know where else to put it and I would say it's match day related. Just wondering if anybody knows of any bars/pubs in Venice that show sky sports or I can watch the semis and final? Would be much appreciated.

It's the right section Jack, or at least others have posted these kinds of questions before in this forum. I can't give you any help with your question, but I'm sure someone will be able to give you a decent suggestion.

Just now, Owl in Manc said:

I know a scouse mate watched Liverpool live on sky in Venice! so you will be ok! Do a google search?

Ive attempted a google search and they say they have sky sports Italia which I reckon is the exact same as English sky sports but just getting worried that it won't be on that. I'm sure I will be able to stumble across and Irish bar with it on.

13 minutes ago, Jack1991 said:

I presume I've not put this in the right section but didn't know where else to put it and I would say it's match day related. Just wondering if anybody knows of any bars/pubs in Venice that show sky sports or I can watch the semis and final? Would be much appreciated.

Venice Lido (or better yet Lido di Jesolo) will have loads. You might struggle on the actual island.

Edited by Mr. Tom

7 minutes ago, Jack1991 said:

Ive attempted a google search and they say they have sky sports Italia which I reckon is the exact same as English sky sports but just getting worried that it won't be on that. I'm sure I will be able to stumble across and Irish bar with it on.

I git this when I googled...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/crosville/5258289829

7 minutes ago, Jack1991 said:

In that case you succeeded.

All jokes aside though I'm sure you'll find somewhere, it's hard to avoid English football at times.

I'm in Mexico for the 2 Semi Final games, so hoping they'll put it on for me somewhere, even if it might be at a weird time.

Edited by Lee A

44 minutes ago, JAYFC1991 said:

I need to find a bar in San Francisco to watch the first leg, presuming we finish 4th or 5th it's going to be a 4am kick off over there, could be tricky! :duntmatter:

Hi Jack

The Englander is a really good sports bar in San Leandro over the water from San Francisco

Lots of ex pats etc but they will definitely have it on pal

http://www.englanderpub.com/