Are owls fans setting them selves up for a fall?.

Almost definitely

But so will every other team in the play-offs. No side finishes in the top 6 and has fans saying "sorry lads, no chance"; even the most pessimistic amongst them will concede "it's a lottery". Only certainty is that three of the four teams will be bitterly disappointed having being convinced that this was their year

In less than 5 years we've come from a club in crisis to playoffs two years in succesion. Enjoy it. We've had plenty of downs over the last 50 years, and if we do fall short this season, we'll be better and stronger next, and should be knocking on the door of automatic promotion - but by the end of this month the stress on here will be "how are we going to avoid relegation from the Prem".  That's why it's great being a Wednesdayite !

Guest everydays_wednesday

A good business man which I would assume DC is looks for progression every year which we have achieved already regardless of the next hopefully 4 games.

if CC was in charge of a blue chip company he would be lorded by the shareholders and be getting a big fat bonus.

As the previous reply mentioned.....Year upon year of disappointment and mediocrity...just sit back and enjoy the ride...we are getting closer and closer to the promised land.

The crap times are behind us.

Even if we don't go up we'll be one of the favorites next season.

I'm more confident of promotion than I was last year but I'm also more confident about what we could achieve next season if we are still in this league.

Don't see any major fallout if we failed.

I think people have learned to have more patience now lol

As long as we give it a good go, and come out of it with no regrets, that's all we can ask.

The only situation I'd be unhappy with, is we went defensive again, and didnt threaten. Be nothing worse than going out with a whimper.

53 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

Sitting here I cannot help but think of the repurcusions should we fail in the play offs.

Neil has the the serversprepared for a complete Owlstalk meltdown ,so dont worry.